Episode 4: Bigger, more teeth

I blared my eyes open and began to gorge on food since yesterday. I needed to eat so bad. Sammy was up as well and Yaz was on her jog. Sammy was making her way to where Brooklyn slept, going in like a stealthy styled person to get something. Steal an object. I walked into the room and watched her go get her phone. I stomped on the ground. Sammy put the phone down and turned. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked her. "Just checking the weather for today." She said. That would be believable if not for the stealth style she had earlier and her stuttering. "It's humid, go get yourself some breakfast." I told her and she left. I snorted when she left and shrugged Brooklyn awake. She tried to swat me away. She mumbled. "Brooklyn, people are messing with your phone a lot." I told her and she got up fast. "What?" She asked and looked at her phone. It was there and she sighed in relief. "Sammy had tried to get it, said she was checking the weather." I informed her. "Better keep it close and get a guard." She said and looked at me. I smiled and she put her phone in her pocket. We left to go eat more food.

Darius was in there hyping people up for the kayak day that it was. No one was really happy though. I was though. Swimming alongside dinosaurs would be cool. But Roxie and Dave left to see their boss and get more staff as Darius said from the note he found. "Let's just find things to do before they get back then." Darius said. "Like what?" Kenji asked. Everyone was doing stuff already. "Well we could-" He didn't finish as that same unnatural roar from last night interrupted him. "What was that?" Yaz asked. The first time I heard her speak. I then ran over to the balcony and climbed the tree to find what made it but found nothing. "Let's check that out?" Brooklyn asked. "Yeah, maybe it's a T.Rex." Kenji said. "Maybe." Darius said, thinking. "Why should we go to the dinosaur?" Ben asked. No one answered as we all headed down. I then ran to the zip line and opened the locked door. "I could have unlocked it." Brooklyn said to me. "Too late." I said to her and we raced up the stairs. Me and Yaz are the only ones not tired. You don't even need to be an infused dinosaur human or an athlete to get up and not be tired. 

We looked overhead at the jungle and heard some stomps. "Danger." The brachio warned. "What are you doing out?" I ask myself. "Okay, we saw the dinosaur. Let's head back." Ben said until we heard people screaming at us. "Hey, what are you doing up there?" An adult asked us. "What? Speak up!" Kenji said to him. The Brachio then got taken down with ease making me on edge. "You dumb kids, get down from there!" The man yelled. Then a white beast uncamouflaged and charged at them. The man made useless efforts to escape and were eaten. "It got him!" Ben screamed. "Quiet, all of you. It can see us." I said to them. I locked eyes with the creature.  It began to charge and destabilize the zip line ride. "We have to go!" Sammy said, frightened. "That's the Indominus Rex." Brooklyn gasped. "That's not a real dinosaur." Darius said and looked down as the hybrid made us fall. "You. A fusion of man and dinosaur." It snarled at me. "You demon." I snarled back. "We can use the zip lines and get over it." Darius said. They all did so until me and Darius were the only ones left. "Go, I'll make sure it stays on me." I told him. "But you won't make it." Darius said. "I will, trust me." I told him and he nodded and jumped into Yaz's zip line and made them all rush down and fall as the line snapped. "Hey. Up here!" I said and jumped off. She looked up. I had never done this before but I knew it would work. "I ain't here to play," I began  and crashed into some dusty ground. My tail came out and scales enveloped my whole body. Huge feet placed down and then huge arms clawed the ground and my long snout formed and my sail came over the dust cloud. "I'm here to rumble." I roared and charged. 

She charged back and roared

She charged back and roared. She clawed my arm making blood come out but I returned the attack with a powerful slap to her face causing her to bleed. I then bit at her neck and pushed her down to her side. He then began to lower my foot down on her neck. She kicked me off and aimed for my sail. I turned and my flat tail hit her down again. I went back to attack. She got up on all fours and rammed my face. I was moved back a couple feet and then bit on the snout. I roared and clawed her leg making her roar in pain so I took my chance and gripped her neck and bit down on it. She fell back but threw me into the scrap pile of the zip line ride, causing some scratches. She began to run away and I of course followed. We arrived at the camp and I pushed her right into the treehouse. It made the tower shake. I stood at my full height and roared loudly. The tower fell down on her but she emerged and bit my neck. I roared in panic. I was pushed into a bunch of trees and rocks. My leg had a gash but I still fought. I then smacked her down again with my claws and then my tail causing a tooth to be knocked out. She then charged right into me and moved past. She was hiding in a cage. Camouflaged probably. I then walked back and using pressure senses on my nose I found her and charged with so much force that I shattered the cage wall and hit her back. She bit my hand and pulled but I bit her nose making her leg go and she ran off. I roared and was about to follow her when I saw the others. I didn't master transforming back at all so I chose to watch over them until I could go back. I was also hungry so I got the food in that cage and walked along the path the humans were going.