...

it had been a couple weeks that jude had been a part of real madrid. today they were going out with the rest of the team and their wives/girlfriends. the team decided to go clubbing to celebrate jude and arda's arrival to madrid.

the couple started to get ready since they had to be at the club around 10pm. the club was always better late at night. y/n and jude had gone shopping prior in madrid just to get familiar with it.

she got a brown short dress, she knew she had to find a good dress that she could easily move in. to say the least jude loved her wearing short skirts and dresses. he just loved how beautiful she looked.

"you ready babe?" he asked while he tied his shoes, y/n smiled and nodded.

he couldn't take his eyes away from her all night

he couldn't take his eyes away from her all night. as soon as they got to the club, jude's teammates welcomed them into the group. they made space for them to sit and offered them drinks. the couple accepted the alcoholic beverages and mingled in the group.

after that they decided that it was time to dance and let loose. y/n loved to dance and jude knew that, she quickly grasped his hand and pulled him towards the dance floor.
y/n was born and raised in madrid so she had been to many clubs and loved spanish music.

she had no problem with moving her body to the beat. while jude was a bit stiff she managed to let him get loose. y/n turned around, her back facing jude and moved her hips.

she was good at it, jude was in pure bliss watching his girl dance right in front of him. he gracefully put one of his hands on her hip, making her hips guide him in rhythm. after a while of dancing the couple headed back to their group, they chatted and laughed; overall having an amazing time.

jude had gotten up to use the bathroom, he had been out for a while; which seemed off.

"i'm going to the bathroom real quick i'll be back" y/n told the group.

the colorful lights danced all over her body, she passed many intoxicated people. although she was immediately in shock when she saw two people kissing. it was jude and some other girl...