...

"are you for real ale?!" gavi asked him as he tied his shoelaces.

alejandro slid his jersey one, "si cabron, i know i shouldn't because she's the coaches daughter but i just can't stop thinking about her".

pedri laughed at the worrying boy, "i mean xavi likes you but it would be different if you told him about your little crush".

"i don't know what to do anymore" alejandro sighed.

"good luck hermano" ferran told alejandro as he pat the boys' back.

she had caught his eye the first time she came to watch the boys train. xavi and y/n had a close father-daughter relationship. It had always been like that, y/n was 100% a daddy's girl. no matter how old she was, xavi was always over protective. she thought it was funny and slightly annoying.

"are you ready to go mi niña?" xavi asked her while he grabbed his keys.

y/n sat on the stairs while she tied her shoelaces, "si papi pero para qué voy a ir?".

(yes dad but why am i going?)

"i just need you as my assistant for today, you know carry the water bottles and the set up" he explained.

she playfully rolled her eyes, "fine papi no worries, let's get going the team will be there soon.

it was a sunny day in barcelona, the sun was beaming and the sky was painted blue. it was a perfect day one could say. her hair blew in different directions due to the warm breeze.

she looked at her dad and smiled, "it's going to be a good day papi i can feel it".

xavi nodded, "of course it will nena".

as soon as they got there, she started helping her dad out. she placed the cones on the grass and other materials they'd be using during practice. she also brought out some balls and finally placed down a rack of full water bottles. after that, she went to sit on the sidelines.

she had noticed a lot of noise coming from the one of the entries, the team had finally arrived. they were all running around and super energetic. she found them funny, they were like a bunch of puppies running around and teasing each other. they would push one another and a couple would playfully slap each others neck. she laughed at them while shaking her head.

she was very close to pedri and gavi, not only were they barcelona's golden boys but they were also her bestfriends; and her father's adoptive kids too since they were always in their house. pedri and gavi quickly noticed her and they quickly approached her.

"nena y ese milagro que vienes a vernos" pedri told her while she gave her a hug.

(what a miracle that you came to see us)