...

kevin alvarez and y/n were deeply in love. they had been together for several years. ever since kevin came to club pachuca, y/n was fascinated with the way he touched the ball and how he would move so gracefully in the green field.

their relationship was so sweet and endearing. they had a special way of communicating, filled with fluff and words of affirmation that warmed their hearts.

kevin and y/n decided to take a stroll through their favorite park, hand in hand. it was a sunny afternoon, the scent of blooming flowers filled the air as they walked along the winding path.

kevin gazed lovingly at y/n and said, "sabes y/n every time I see you, my heart skips a beat. you bring so much joy and love into my life. no sabes cuanto te amo hermosa".
(you don't know how much i love you gorgeous)

y/n blushed and replied, "hay kevin siempre me haces sonrojar, you always know how to make me feel special. you're the reason why my days are brighter and my nights are filled with sweet dreams. in the back of my head i thank my sister for dragging me to that pachuca game".

kevin pulled y/n closer, wrapping his arm around her waist. "y/n being with you feels like coming home. cada día me enamoró más de ti y la verdad es que no me imagino mi futuro sin ti."
(i fall in love with you everyday, i honestly don't see my future without you)

y/n rested her head on kevin's shoulder, she was smiling. "kevin, tú me haces reír y sonreír cada día. le doy gracias a dios que me a puesto a un hombre como tú en mi camino. i love you with all my heart".
(you make me laugh and smile every day. i thank god that he put a man like you in my path)

as they continued their leisurely walk, they couldn't help but talk about their future together. kevin looked into y/n's eyes and said, "y/n, i want to spend the rest of my life with you. quieres ser mi pareja, mi mejor amiga, y mi amor por siempre?" (will you be my partner, my best friend, and my forever love?)

y/n's eyes welled up with tears of joy. she cupped kevin's face in her hands and replied, "kevin, you're my everything. no quiero nadamas que despertar junto a ti cada mañana. si mil veces si!!! quiero estar junto a ti en las buenas y en las malas. te amo kevin, te amo hoy, y te amare para el resto de nuestras vidas".

(i want nothing more than to wake up every morning next to you. yes a hundred times yes, i want to be with you through thick and thin. i love you kevin, i love you today, and i'll love you for the rest of our lives)

he smiled widely and hugged her one more time, this time she spinned her around a bit. "i love you y/n, tenemos que contarles a los demás y organizar toda la boda y a tus papás, luego tenemos que-". 
(we have to tell the rest, and organize the wedding and tell your parents, and then we have to-)

y/n cut him off, "sii kevin pero todo a su tiempo mi amor" she looked at him and how excited he was; it was an adorable sight.
(yes kevin but everything at it's pace my love)

"i just can't wait to be your husband" he replied and smiled.

"me either i can't wait to me mrs. alvarez" she kissed him.

"se escucha bien no? mrs. alvarez" he smiled while looking down at her.
(it sounds nice doesn't it?)

"yes it indeed does mr. alvarez" y/n looked into his pretty brown eyes

y/n.l/n

liked by yosoy8a, diego_lainez, jesusgallardo17, and 279,911 others

y/n.l/n: mr. alvarez and soon to be mrs. alvarez te amo mi amor <3

view all 1,279 comments

diego_lainez: invítenme a la boda 🙏😩 (invite me to the wedding)
↪️ y/n.l/n: ya sabes que si enano :)  (you already know we will)

yosoy8a: felicidades chiquillos!!! (congrats kids)
↪️ y/n.l/n: gracias tio ❤️

kevinalvarez_c: mi hermosa futura esposa <3 (my beautiful future wife)
↪️ y/n.l/n: mi futuro esposo <3 (my future husband)
↪️ alexisvega.9: ya cásense alv 🙄
↪️kevinalvarez_c: uuu en eso estamos pendejoooo 😌

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
a/n:
i hope this format works and isn't weird on how the book is organized!!
i hope y'all enjoyed this oneshot :)

requested by: @lucialucia12345

d<3