15 - Jamal Musiala

____

____

the story of how y/n and jamal met was something else. jamal and jude bellingham had played together for england when they were much younger. y/n and jude were twins, or so jude likes to tease her with "i'm still the older brother" and she'd reply with "just by two minutes dumbass". although they bickered like every brother and sister, they loved each other and were super attached.

jamal noticed her when denise and y/n would drop off jude at practice. he thought she was very pretty, as well as witty when she would sass jude around. as y/n, she only knew jamal as jude's friend, he'd come over to their house as they grew up. she knew jude would never let them date, mainly because he was overprotective and that was his best friend; it'd be awkward.

"go awayyy y/n" jude rolled his eyes.

"no why? i want to play fifa too" she said confidently.

jamal was over at their house, jude had invited him to play fifa before practice.

"because i want to play with jamal and no little sisters are allowed go away" he replied as his eyes were glued to the tv.

"i don't mind she can play jude c'mon" jamal exclaimed while he gave the young girl a sweet smile.

——

it was dortmund vs. bayern today, the anxiety was up and the crowd was beyond excited. as well as the red and yellow/black players.

both teams were approaching the field, stretching their legs and breathing in deep breathes. the whistle blew and the match began. y/n saw her childhood crush, jamal was in his bayern kit; god he looked amazing. she was distracted, her eyes would follow jamal on the football field. she was too focused on him, although it ended when he lost control of the ball due to jude.

jude was maneuvering the ball with such precision, as he got closer to the goal; dortmund fans chanted louder and louder. he made a perfect corner shot, the crowd chanted and celebrated. dortmund 1-0 bayern.

jamal noticed her, her long black hair swayed when she jumped up and down in celebration. he clearly remembered her, sweet and caring. she was mesmerizing, absolutely beautiful. he was captivated by her, jamal's eyes gleamed and shined. he got his head back in the game and tried to focus for the rest of the game.

she eyed jamal and how fast he would run, he had complete control of the ball and wasn't scared of the other players. he was so good, incredibly good; he had complete possession of the ball and dribbled it through many dortmund players. he made a great goal, his excited expression was adorable to her. jamal celebrated with the rest of the bayern boys and did his iconic musiala celebration.

the game ended 2-2, the players went back to the locker rooms. one they were done getting ready jude headed out and met up with y/n. funny enough jamal also headed out at the same time and saw them.

jude and jamal catched up and even playfully bickered about the match. listening to them laugh and talk about silly things reminded her of the old times. jamal noticed her behind jude.

"hii y/n how've you been" he smiled, such a pretty smile.

"hey i've been good you know just supporting the best team ever" she teased while letting out a small chuckle.

"yeah right, no but in all honesty they were pretty good" jamal said.

jude had told y/n to stay there while he'd go for the car since it was a bit of a long walk.

jamal and y/n talked for a good amount of time. he worked up the courage to get her number. she thought he was insanely cute, he was just the prettiest boy ever to her. this wasn't a new thought, she believed that ever since she was a young girl.

______
P r e s e n t
________

@y/n.bellingham

liked by judebellingham, benpavard21, fcbayern and 194,549 others

y/n.l/n: my favorite boy ❤️ @jamalmusiala10

view all 2,993 comments

jamalmusiala10: my favorite girl in the whole wide world 🤍
↪️ y/n.l/n: ❤️

judebellingham: wtf i thought i was your favorite? also wrong team 🙄
↪️ y/n.l/n: shut uppp little brother
↪️ judebellingham: IM LITERALLY OLDER THAN YOU!!!
↪️ y/n.l/n: BY 2 MINUTES JUDE 2 MINUTES!!! 💀

fcbayern: golden couple 😎

...

"see i corrupted you now, you're wearing my bayern jersey" he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his head on her shoulder.

"oh shut up or else i'll put on my dortmund jersey" she laughed while swaying in his arms.

to jamal it was a gorgeous sight and feeling. it was a lazy sunday for them. y/n was only wearing black spandex and jamal's jersey. his jersey was like a dress to her due to him being 6'0 while she was 5'5. his number and name  decorated her back '42 MUSIALA'. her hair was in a messy bun and her complexion was absolutely beautiful. he knew that he was down bad for her. she'd go to end of the world with him, and he would too.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

a/n: jamal oneshot jamal oneshot jamal oneshot

i'm like soooo obsessed with him omfgggg
i hope y'all enjoyed this one ;)

d<3