26 - Ansu Fati

...

"you don't know who i am? do you?" he asked her while he smirked.

y/n picked up her things since she bumped into the tall man, "should i know who you are?".

"mmm i guess so, but that's ok" he replied smiling.

"i'd love to chat mystery boy but i got to head to work and i'm a bit late" she said in a hurry and left without letting him say anything.

he looked at her leave, she took a corner and completely disappeared. ansu had taken a quick trip to the nearby expensive stores that were around barcelona.

the barça boys had a dinner that weekend and they all had to look good. the dinner was on friday and their next home game was the following sunday.

he went to different stores such as gucci and louis vuitton, he had found a couple of choices but he was indecisive. he ended up not getting them, the last store he stepped into was his last hope. he stepped into the saint laurent building, ansu was greeted by a man and a strong but pleasant scent of cologne.

ansu looked around the store and saw many pairs of shoes, looked through jackets, and shirts. perhaps the boy needed a second opinion, he was way too indecisive to choose.

"hi sir is there anything i can help you with?" he heard someone say.

ansu turned and faced the girl, "oh i didn't know you worked here" he smiled.

"well here i am, i'm guessing you're famous" she chuckled.

"maybe maybe" he replied and looked through the shirts.

"that shirt would look good with these pants" she said as she held them up.

he looked at the items, "yes perfect!! you don't want to guess?".

"i'm going to guess you're a singer" she chuckled.

ansu laughed and shook his head, he then took the clothing items and tried them on in the changing rooms. he looked at himself in the big mirror, he loved it. ansu proceeded to change back into his clothes and went to the register to pay.

"you know i'm not a singer" he chuckled.

"oh really? you kind of gave me that vibe, you look like a pop star" she said as she scanned the clothes.

"i mean i guess you can say i'm a star" he smiled at her.

"so you're not going to tell me who you are?" y/n asked as she put the shirt in the bag.

"mmm no you'll just have to figure it out" ansu replied then winked at her.

y/n shook her head and laughed, "i hope you enjoyed shopping at saint laurent mr. ansu fati and star forward player in barcelona".

he stood there impressed, "so you've done your research?".

y/n blushed a crimson red, "well to be honest i already knew who you were, i'm a big fan".

"a big fan of me or barça?" he asked playfully.

the girl smiled, "both you're an amazing player and barça has always been my favorite club ever since i was a young girl".

"i have to get going but is it okay if i get your number?" he asked her nervously.

y/n nodded and put her number in his phone, once she handed him his phone back he looked at it.

"y/n." he said her name

"that's me" she answered.

"beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he replied.

she smiled and thanked him, "i'll text you, i need to give you a proper tour of camp nou and we're playing on sunday" he said.

"thank you so much, and i know i'm caught up with the matches" y/n said.

"will you be going on sunday, you know i need a pretty girl cheering for me" he told her.

"sadly this pretty girl doesn't have a ticket to go so she'll be cheering you on all the way from her house" she laughed.

ansu looked into her beautiful eyes and her smile was just breathtaking, "no please, come don't worry about the money i'll pay for it".

"what? no, of course not i can't accept that" she said sincerely.

"please it's my treat besides you really helped me out today, basically saved my life since i really needed this outfit; c'mon please" ansu begged her.

he was a very attractive man, he was actually her favorite player and in the inside she was fangirling a little bit.

"fine fine just this once though" she replied.

"okay i'll text you soon, it was nice meeting you y/n" ansu said as he kissed her cheek.

"yes it was nice meeting you too" she smiled and saw him exit the store.

y/n was giddy, she placed her hand on her cheek. she felt the kiss linger, maybe it was the fangirl inside of her but god she felt on top of the world right now.

was she about to live her wag life now? was she going to be the next georgina and have her own reality tv show? okay yn snap out of it.

she straightened up her outfit and got back to work. although the interactions she had earlier with the barça boy would replay over and over again in her head.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
a/n

hmmm to be continued...???

i'll be celebrating july 4th in a christian pulisic gio reyna and lana del rey wayyy 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅
i hope y'all enjoyed
happy 4th of july!!! our founding fathers 🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️

i'll be celebrating july 4th in a christian pulisic gio reyna and lana del rey wayyy 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅i hope y'all enjoyed  happy 4th of july!!! our founding fathers 🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️

d<3