" Yeah that could be possible. She must've forgotten after seeing them. You should call her later and ask her "
" Yeah mom. "

.
.

I changed into some shorts and decided to forgo the tshirt, I wasn't a fan of them. I just wore it so that she won't be uncomfortable. Laying on the bed I thought about last night.
It was now that I had time to go through the rollercoaster she started in me.
I doubted myself for a second when I heard her, but I knew I couldn't be mistaken about anything when it comes to my little sun. She said it, she said that she loves me. It may have been sleep or anything but that doesn't change the fact that she does.

What I'm wondering is do I? I used to say that I don't know what Sehaj and Adarsh mean when they say that she's the one but I knew that my lil sun was the one for the moment she stepped into the pavilion. There would never be anyone if not her. The place next to me screamed her as if it always belonged to her.
My arms feel empty when she's not in them, my hands itch when I'm not holding her. My mind wanders when she's not with me. I've felt such emotions with her that I never thought were even possible. I had a girlfriend in the past, just one, but it was never like this. That felt like an adventure but my lil sun she feels like life.
People say life is full of adventures, and I know I'll be having them all with my princess.
I never understood why adarsh used to hate Sonia's colleagues but after seeing anshuman with her I did. I was jealous, not because I don't trust her but because he had known her for much longer than me. What if they're something that I don't know and he takes the advantage of it or I unknowingly hurt her. On the other hand he would never cuz he knows her, while I'm knowing her.

I'm still learning about her and I want to learn my whole life. I realized something yesterday that she's not just the one. The one could be anyone who can hold the state or is just compatible but no she's not that.
She ignites something in me. And I knew what that was when I heard her last night. I love her. No idea how, when or what that means but I do.I'll do anything for her, I always miss her, I want her with me all the time and I can't get enough of her. I think that's what that is no? And even if it's not, I'll learn what that is. Cuz she loves me and my princess deserves no less than that. So I'll learn what that is, if I'm not right but for now all I know is that I do.
I love my princess. And that's just the reality.

I was so indulged in planning how to tell her when my phone rang. It was 9:30 already. Shit I forgot to call her, this is not a person in love does. I'm an idiot.
The call was from Hridhaan, I had no idea why he was calling, maybe her battery was dead, I told her repeatedly to charge her phone. She's really careless.

" Hello. " I said
" Anirudh, have you talked to pari? " His voice was quivering. I don't know why he was asking that.
" Huh? What do you mean. Is she not there yet. "
" She's not here. And her number's not working. " I was up from the bed before his words finished.
" What do you mean, she was at bikaner by 12. She should've been there by now. "
" She's not. When was the last time you talked to her. "

" It was when she reached Bikaner. What about you? " I was already clothed by now and I left my room. I have to talk to her security.

" The same, she called then. "
" Give me a minute, I'll check with her security detail. "
" Yeah, call me soon. "
I hung up and called our security manager while dialing my princess's number.
I was loud, so loud that mom and dad were out of their room by the time the manager came, " Check with the princess's security. Where's she now? "
" One minute sir. " He replied and went aside to make a call.
" What happened ani? " Dad asked and mom was frowning too.
" She hasn't reached mom. "
" What do you mean? It's almost ten. " Mom said it this time, worry evident in her voice.
" No idea mom. Her phone's not reachable. Hridhaan called me just now. "
And the monotonous tone coming from my mobile saying that the phone was not reachable fumed my anger. " Dammit. " I threw the phone on the floor so hard that it broke into pieces.
" Aniii, calm down. Nothing will happen to her. " Mom was next to me in a second, while dad took out his phone. He had much more power than me, and I knew he would be able to find it sooner.