28. MEHNDI

Hello cheries❤
Guys the book already crossed 2.5k views and I don't even have a single comment.
Don't you guys think I deserve one? 😗
So guys let's just consider it a target or something like a payment for my poor soul.
Can we get 10 votes and at least 1 comment on this chapter.
Pretty please. 😘
I'll wait. Till then enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paridhi's POV

" Morning your highness. Get out of your dreamland. " I heard divi just as she took the blanket from me.
" Let me sleep. " I answered by snatching the blanket back.

" Rajkumari ji, mehndi h apki. Tyaar bi hona h, zara jaldi kijiye. "
' Princess, it's your mehndi. You have to get ready too, please speed up. '

I woke up even though I wanted to do nothing more than going back to sleep.
" Good, come let's get you ready. "
She dragged me out of the bed and took me to the shower.

" Where's aru? " I asked when I didn't see anyone else in the room.
" Don't know, she said she'll be here by now. Must be coming. "
" Uh hm. "

I was splashing water on my face when she asked, " Where were you last night? "
" Huh? I was in my room. " I replied not glancing at her.

" Who are you even lying to. We came here at night, you weren't here. "
I didn't answer her, I just took the towel from the rack and started drying my face.

" You were with him right? " If she was curious before, she was excited now.
" With whom? "
" Oh my god pari. What did you guys do? " What does even go in this girl's brain, even if we did something how could she guess that.
" What nonsense are you talking about. "

" Shut up pari. Stop pretending to be innocent. "

" There's really nothing like you are thinking right now. " This girl really has too creative brain, she might really be thinking that I did everything. ' It's not like you weren't planning to. ' my conscious decided that she had been silent for too long since she mocked me.

" Yeah like I believe you. I saw him during sangeet, he could kiss you before everyone I don't know what he did when you were alone. " She sounded as convinced as you could be of earth being flat.

" Divi.. " I almost shouted this time, sometimes I really think she talks too much.
" Ok OK, I'm leaving. Get fresh soon. "
And she was out of the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and my mind involuntarily went to last night.
My pulse raced just at the thought, he makes me insane, I don't know what I was even thinking, we were on the terrace for Lord's sake anyone could've come at any time.

Deciding to stop thinking about it, I went to take a bath.

.
.
.

My lehnga was peach and mint colored one for now, my hair was in braid so as to not come in my face.
After Mehndi, I had to get ready for Haldi too, it was at 7 and then in the morning it'll be the wedding.