17. MY MAN

Anirudh's POV

Everyone was getting ready to leave, adarsh and shreshth already left in the morning. As arushi was tired yesterday, sehaj and she decided to leave later on. Vinayak bhaiya and ananya bhabhi had already left yesterday evening, yes her bhabhi asked me to call them that even though bhaiya seemed not too happy about it, he didn't say anything and that's progress I guess. All of the children left with them as they wanted to go home soon.
Akshu and abhi will stay for a few days as mom can't bear for her to leave.

Now everyone was in the living room bidding farewells, ashu even asked her to stay.
" Ani come here. " Hearing mom calling me I went to her.
"Yes mom. "

"I left a box in my room. Take pari with you and bring it. " Real smooth mom, but I'll take the chance.
Looking at her, "let's go. " She nodded and followed after me. As soon as we left everyone's sight, I held her hand. I don't know why but by now it's like a need that eats me up every time I'm with her. The need to hold her, her hand in my felt perfect.

" You know why mom sent us right

" You know why mom sent us right. " I took her to the upper floor and asked.

"Huh, to get the box. Right? " She asked raising an eye brow. Very good princess, I'll tell you if you don't know.

Taking her to the guest room closest to mom's room I closed the door, her composure still in place.
" What are you doing? It's not aunty's room. "

" Yup it's not. I'm just explaining to you why my mom sent us. "
" Oh is there any other reason? " She crossed her arms over her stomach and looked at me. Her heels were shorter than the ones she usually wears so she was inch shorter than she usually is, causing her to raise her head a bit to look at me. She was wearing pink today, I thought I had enough of pink to last me a lifetime but looking at her I knew I can see it more.

" Nah, she just thought that her son didn't get any time with his girl. So she decided to help. " I don't know what exactly but it brought a smile on her face, she tampered it down as soon as it came but it was there.
" Who's your girl? "

" Says the one wearing my ring. " I stated gesturing for her hand. I like it on her, my name on her.
" Then following the rule are you my man? " Oh god, how could she make it sound like that. Innocent yet seductive.

" I am. Whether you like it or not. Just as much as you're mine. " That's true.
We just stared at each other till we heard ashu's voice coming from outside, "Bhaiya wherever you are, come soon. You guys are making it way too obvious. "

"We should leave now. " she said deciding to stop our staring competition.
"Uh hm." Opening the door, "After you. " I can be a gentleman when I want to.

We took the box from mom's room and went to everyone. Mom gave the box which I don't know had what to my little sun. She didn't want it but you know these ladies can do whatever they want.
Everyone was out within half an hour and even though I knew she just left I was kinda missing her.
But from what I knew I wasn't gonna meet her very soon. I have to go back to Jaipur in a day or two and from what I know, I don't think she'll be coming this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since I came to back here, I don't know why but I didn't want to move into our house so I just talked to dad and was back, in rathore house. It seemed like a bad choice now, I wasn't much of a company person but living alone in this house was getting too much even for me. It reminded me of her, I don't know why. We haven't talked in the last 5 days, and that too only because I decided to call my princess or else she might really forget me. I had already talked to dad, I was gonna move to an apartment near the site so as to be near as well have a private space.

As much as this house was good, I didn't feel good living in it. I had to pack tonight so that I can settle tomorrow, the apartment was cleanouo today and mom had arranged for a cook and a cleaning help, so that I won't suffer. She really thinks of me as a child.
I reached the house at 7 in evening, the lights were on. They aren't usually, I mean not this much, the whole house was lit up. Thinking that maybe the servants forgot to shut them off, I entered and I wasn't ready for what greeted me.

My little sun sitting on the couch and munching chips. Ha, I wonder if I'm hallucinating, cuz in all my time with her I've never seen her like this, so laid back. Her handbag was on the couch and seeing as she hasn't changed I knew she arrived some time ago. Before I knew what I was doing, I was before her and holding her in my arms. She was shocked, her chips falling onto the floor, arms by my sides held up in the air, and legs dangling as I was holding her up.

I buried my face in her neck and mumbled, " You're here. " It must have brought her back to earth as she brought her hands on back, keeping them there hesitantly and replied, " Uh huh, genius. "

I removed my arms from her and helped her stand before backing a step away, and I was glad I did, cuz I saw it. The color which was on her cheeks, even though it was fading it was there. My princess blushed. Woah, that's new. I thought about apologizing but then decided against it cuz I wasn't really sorry. I'll do it again.

" Shouldn't you apologize? " she asked just as I was done with myself.
"Nah, why should I? "
" You hugged me. Without my permission. " She sounded quite offended, like you'll give me the permission.

" You're my fiance. It gives me the permission to do more than just a hug. " I thought I'll see her blush again, I've heard ashu talk about some guy talking like this and the girl going all red and crazy over him. But I knew I shouldn't have, I always knew that was utter nonsense. Cuz she didn't blush, she fumed.

" Don't get ahead of yourself. "
" Why? "
" Cuz you didn't earn it. " And left, without explaining leaving me decipher what she meant by that.

She didn't come down for dinner, I guess she's quite angry but I don't know what I did. Logically speaking if she got angry if I hugged then it would've been justified but she was anything but angry after that. She got angry after I said that line.
Well now that she's here I have all the time to know what happened.

My phone rang just as I entered my room, " Hey. "
" Kaisa hai? " The question came from the other side
'How are you? '
"Mein thik hu tu bta. Arushi kaisi hai? " It was Sehaj who called, Arushi had been sick since she left suratgarh.
' I'm fine, what about you. How's arushi? '

" Thik hai ab. Soyi hui hai. " He sighed.
'She's fine now. Sleeping right now. '

" Next kaha chala tu? "
'So where are you going next. '

" It's Delhi, I don't want to leave her alone. "
He's never in the same place, the disadvantage of having your market all over the country is that you have to go to all the big launches happening all the times. Sehgals owned the automobiles sector, and as such he always had to move sometimes to check the products or sometimes to launch them.

We talked for some more time, as we were done before he could hang up I decided that he's the only one who could help me.

" Hey sehaj. I need your opinion on something. "
" Huh? What's wrong? "
" Pari. "

" Oh so there's a day when our Anirudh singh raghuvanshi faces girls problem. "

"Stop talking nonsense and hear me out. "

I told him what happened and he laughed like an idiot after hearing me. And even though the suggestion he gave, sounded flop even to me, I decided to give it a try.