XVII- "She doesn't like secrets"

Start from the beginning

"Ofcourse I do . How can I forget your usual order" She said with a huge smile. 

"Well then we'll have the usual" oppa said and she nods agreeing .

"How have you guys been ?"

"Oh we've been great , how have you been ?" I ask .

"Well I'm good . You should've came earlier , my youngest daughter just got married , I would've gave you a invitation card"

"That's sad , we missed it . Well anyways can you please congratulate her on our behalf" I ask and she smiles nodding .

"I'll be back in a few minutes" She said as she steps out of the van and walks away .

This was a place dear to me , when oppa didn't earn much and I was just in college , we used to come here to have dinner . It tasted like my mom's cooking .  I had lost my memory , but if I did something connected to my memories, I regain that part of memory .

"Are you cold ?" Oppa asks. 

"Nah I'm fine" I said and he nodded

"So whats the plot of the drama you're doing ?"

"Oh its like this girl is a rich rich girl , like the daughter of one of the most successful businessman , on the outside they act like the perfect family , but in reality,  her father is abusive , who hits her mom and sometimes her and her brother , and her mother would leave cigarettes burns on her after being beaten , she was homeschooled her whole life , so for college she steps out in the real world , in the journey to find her passion she meets a guy , he's her academic rival , he pretended to be cool and all well , but he was actually an orphan who was in the college by a scholarship , so it's like , one person has parents but it is close to no parents and the other has no parents , but he wanted to his whole life . The story is about how they both find comfort and love in each other" I summarized. 

"Why are you doing this series? It's so depressing" he asks and I chuckled "Its a beautiful plot" I said and looked at him.

"Its going to be epic" I said and he softly smiles. 

...

"I want an ice cream" I said while pointing at the convenient store .

"Its 12 y/n" he said

"Yes but I am craving ice cream" i pouted and he smiles as he walks to the convenient store , while I just stood outside waiting for him .

A felt a tap on my shoulder as I flinched and turned around . There stood a guy with brown wavy hair , a little taller than me , with familiar brown eyes. 

"Hey y/n" he said and I instantly recognized him .

"Oh hey...sangwon , is it?" I ask and he grins and nods .

"What are you doing here all alone at 12 am ?" He asks .

"Oh I'm not alone , my brother just went to get us ice cream" I said and he chuckled .

"What about you? Why are you alone ?" I ask. 

"Oh I was just taking a stroll . I'm dealing with a lot of stuff so i just wanted to lighten my mood" he says as my smile softens .

"Are you okay , tell me honestly?" I ask and he stares at me for a few seconds before smiling "Yes I'm holding in there" he says and I nod. 

"Who's this ?" My attention divert to oppa who came with 2 ice creams and was obviously glaring at sangwon.

"He's jungkook's stepcousin" I reply and he still looks at him suspiciously,  but brings his hand forward "I'm jimin , her brother" he said and sangwon takes his hand in his "Its nice meeting you hyung , I'm sangwon" I looked at oppa for a reaction but his smile had slowly started falling while he looked at sangwon with so much intensity .

"Oppa" I shook him out of his thoughts , he flinched and looked at me , then back at his hand which was still in sangwon's grip . He took his hand back with a shock. 

If was weird but I let it slide to eat my ice cream . I look down at the ice cream he handed me . Belgium chocolate ice cream cup.

I hold my hand out , as he looks at me confused "Spoon ?" I ask and he sighs .

"Shit I forgot" he said and I chuckled "Its alright lemme get it" I said sprinting inside the CVS.

Jimin's Pov

"You're Steffan right? From the orphanage ?" I asked as soon as she went away. He stood there staring at me before he broke into a small smile "Are you sure you hated me? She hasn't recognized me but you did." He said and I chuckled .

"She just has a bad memory" I said and he nods .

"Well it's a pleasure that you recognized me . I was waiting for one of you to recognize me . By the way , how did you recognize me ?" He asks .

"Its your touch . I mean I'm good at recognizing people by their touch" I said and he smiles and nods .

"When are you planning to tell her ?" I ask .

"Well I'll try to get a little close before I can tell her" he says and I nod "She doesn't like secrets . Don't let her get to know from someone else . And you don't like...romantically like her right?"

He laughs "I have a girlfriend . I'm just here to get my childhood bestfriend back" he said and I smiled and nodded .

"Yoooo" my attention was diverted to y/n who came running with visibly 3 spoons , and 2 cups of ice cream.

"Here i got you one too" She said handing sangwon , a cup of ice cream with a spoon .

He chuckles "Thankyou" he said and she smiled before handing me the spoon. 

We walked back home while sangwon went back to his house . It was nice , walking next to her , in a dark night , it was like before . But something that always ate me up with guilt when I found her smiling is the secrets I am keeping from her.

She doesn't like secrets , I have to make sure she never gets to know them from someone else . That's all I gotta do , not like anyone knows about it . But she can always come back to tell y/n . I can't let her come back . Not again in our lives , not again when y/n is so happy .

●●●

Hey yall , that's it for the chapter , it took a little time because I had my exams and all so it was horrible .

ANYWAYS SEVEN IS OUT BY JUNGKOOK (explicit version💀👍🏻) and STILL WITH YOU in also on spotify now . It's my fav song I am so happy.

Well you all still gotta wait for a little time for the next chapter. I'm sorry for the delay , and thanks to all who sticked by .