The Teams - Season 1 - Chapter 11

Comenzar desde el principio

She gives us a moment to take in her words before grabbing a box, "Now we will choose teams by drawings lots, we will being using this method as heroes rarely get to choose their partners"

'Huh, she's doing far better then her male counterpart, didn't the old All Might have to use a cheat sheet and apologize for not thinking ahead, while she looks like a natural at this.' 

Taking a moment I walk up and grab my lot as the teams are decided.

Izuku Midoriya & Ochako Uraraka Vs. Katuski Bakugou & Tenya Iida

'Nothing new there thankfully'

Shoto Todoroki & Kyoka Jiro Vs. Y/N L/N & Momo Yaoyorozu

'and there we are, new somethings where gonna change'

Fumikage Tokoyami & Ejiro Kirishima Vs. Setsuna Tokage & Denki Kaminari

Hanta Sero & Tsuyu Asui Vs. Toru Hagakure & Mezo Shoji

Yuga Aoyama & Mina Ashido Vs. Rikido Sato & Koji Koda (This fight is actually a canon fight)

"It seems we're going to be working together" a gentle but dignified voice comes from my right as I stare at the woman in front of me.

Momo Yaoyorozu, a woman with long black hair that rests in a ponytail as well as a strand that covers a bit of the right side of her face. 

She is wearing a red leotard like piece of clothing, though it covers a bit more than a leotard as her clothes cover her stomach area to some degree though it gives site to her inner cleavage area, she also possess a ash-blonde colored belt like object around her waist. On her waist section is a bit of decal leading inwards towards her stomach and finally on her should section where sleeves would be there is a piece band object linking across, probably to stop her sizeable breasts from spilling out.

"Seems we will be, Y/N L/N pleasure to meet you, just call me Y/N please" I give her a light wave as she nods at me.

"I look forward to fighting alongside you" she gives me a light smile while still keeping her dignified look.

"Team A and Team D will be the first teams fighting everyone come with me to waiting room, Team A you get 5 minutes to discuss with one another to make a plan same goes for you Team D".

She leads everyone off to an open room that has a couple seats by the walls and a couple hologram like monitors, I immediately head to the back of the room and take a seat in one of the chairs.

"Would you like to come up with a plan, are you going to rest, or would you like to watch the matches and wait until our match begins?" Momo takes a seat beside me.

"We know a little about or opponents quirks, only that one can shoot ice and the other has earphones. I need to rest for a bit but it shouldn't be to hard to come up with an idea as when we are heading to set up the bomb ourselves." opening my recently close eyes I glance at Momo.

"Aright, if you wish to change your mind let me know I'm going to watch the matches" she stands and walk away as a new person replaces her.

"A bit cold don't you think?" "Not really, she seems smart and probably realized I had my reasons for resting"

Setsuna deadpans at me "Why are you even resting anyway? Are you just lazy".

Letting out a sigh I move my jacket a bit flashing her something before moving it back.

"Huh, I guess it makes a bit more sense but still why are you even doing that and is it really draining that much energy" she leans down placing her chin on right arm that's resting on her thigh.

"It's somewhat draining" Ignoring her first question which she picks up on I lean back and close my eyes feeling energy both leave and enter my body.

Let's just that hope Shoto plays nice.

<Acquisition At 62%>

_______________________________________________

So not much to really say for now.

I won't end up going in depth on the side fights though I will tell the winners of each one and possibly add a why, but other than that they will be left alone.

I also didn't see a reason that the MC would need to converse with Momo just yet as something else is going on that is causing him to want to rest.

Also little fun fact in the Manga Momo's hero costume doesn't show much of her belly only like 25% maybe and only the top part, second fun fact she would have made it more revealing if she could so her quirk could be used better, but apparently UA denied it for obvious reasons, it's all on her Wiki page which I check for each character for the most part to help stay true to each character, though obviously changed will be made here and there.

Question of the Chapter: What's your favorite Trivia/Fun Fact about a MHA character?

1498 Words