FOURTEEN

Warning: Mature Content 🫥
——————————————————————————

Sebastian's POV

My body hit the floor hard. I kept my eyes closed for a moment as the rushed feeling washed over me from apparating. Mira stood up holding her wand over me as I opened my eyes.

"Back to the place where it all started. Where you first tried to stop me. Unsuccessfully, I might add." She said menacingly.

I looked around and recognized where we were. That place she had held me captive at over a year ago now. The memories suddenly flooded back in my mind. The pain. The torture. The fears.

"Get up!" She shouted.

I twisted my body to stand and felt the soreness all over. The constraints she had on me combined with the body slam of apparating was causing muscle spasms. I winced as I tried getting to my feet.

"You weak thing. Pathetic. Just wait till I get your little friend over here too." Mira walked slowly around holding her wand up to me.

I thought of Y/n. Knowing her, she was already on her way here probably with Ominis. But I wished she wasn't. The idea of her risking herself for me...

You asked her to do this. You begged her to help you. You idiot.

I tried pushing the thoughts out of my mind, but she was here because of me. I'm the reason for all of this to be happening in the first place. Maybe I deserved this. After everything I put Y/n through, maybe I deserved to suffer.

She didn't deserve any of this. She should be back at the castle getting ready to come back from winter break and preparing for the new term. She should be laughing with her friends and living the carefree life she had before I stumbled back in.

"That's it? No fight? No words? Well, this isn't the Sebastian Sallow I remember from a year ago." Mira's wand was now pressed firmly under my chin. She tilted my head up a bit as she looked up at my face.

"Do what you want Mira. Just leave Y/n alone." My voice was firm but cracking. The fear coursed through my veins. I wasn't terrified of what Mira did to me. To be honest, I expected it. I was terrified of what she would do to Y/n. I couldn't bear the thought of watching her get hurt. I would do anything to prevent that.

"And why would I do that?"

"Leave her alone, Mira. She doesn't deserve any of this."

"After everything she did, destroying all of my poacher camps, keeping the repository a secret. Oh, I think she deserves this." Mira smirked. I felt my stomach drop.

"The repository? That's what this is about?" My hands were almost shaking. That wasn't an easy decision for Y/n, I know that. She felt awful not taking the power for herself, not using it to help Anne. But I never once blamed her. That was a huge responsibility to take on.

"I had to get to her somehow. My poacher camps helped keep my livelihood but I knew they would lead me to her eventually." Mira pressed her wand further into my chin causing a small pain. I grunted.

"But you. You tried to get in the way, tried to stop me. I almost had you but you escaped." Mira's voice was dark and menacing.

I closed my eyes for a moment trying to think of a plan. How could I escape this? Surely, it wouldn't be as easy as the first time. I didn't have the help of the ministry this time. Not to mention, Mira would be expecting an escape. She wasn't going to hold off that easily on me.

Y/N was probably getting closer by the moment and, if Ominis was with her, she'd only be here sooner. Ominis was a big help last time I was here, last time I was...