TEN

Warning: Mature Content 🫥
——————————————————————————
Sebastian's POV

"Leander Prewett?!" I asked loudly. Y/n laughed, covering her face as if she was completely embarrassed.

"It was one time!"

"You went on a date with Leander Prewett?" I asked repeating the absolutely ridiculous notion that she had just admitted.

We were both still in bed, covered by the sheets, spending the entire night just talking. I stared at her beauty. Her laugh made her eyes shine, something I've always loved about her.

"Look, you were gone. I was alone. He asked! So I figured, why not?" She explained. I shook my head.

"But of all guys, Leander?"

"It was just one date. We didn't even kiss, although he did try."

I laughed at the idea of Leander trying to kiss Y/n and failing miserably.

"So who else did you date? Amit? Andrew? Ominis?" I knew the answer to the last one was no. She shook her head at me.

"Oh please, wouldn't you like to know." She said playfully. "We spent six years apart. Did you really think I was never going to date anyone?"

I smiled at her, drinking in every single word she said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I assumed you'd become an old maid, knitting away in a cottage somewhere." I teased back at her. She giggled.

I missed that laugh so much.

"It's not like I've been going around sleeping with everyone. Most of them were just dates." She said. I raised my eyebrow.

"Most?"

"You didn't think that was my first time, did you?" She smirked. The words made me feel something, but I was unsure of what.

"I suppose I didn't really think about it at all."

She looked down at our hands, still intertwined with one another, and traced her thumb over my mine.

"I'm sure you've had your fair share of experience." She said quietly.

I did, but I'd never admit it to her. It didn't matter what had happened in the past anyways, all that mattered was now. This moment with Y/n.

"Nope. Completely new experience. In fact, you are the only one who has ever successfully cracked me open like that. Good for you." I teased her.

She rolled her eyes and sat up in bed, readjusting her position. I followed her as we pulled the sheet up to continue covering us.

"Sebastian..." She started to say still looking down at her hands. I could hear the seriousness in her voice.

"Do you think we are bad people?" She asked. I looked at her confused.

"Why would you ever think that?" I questioned her. I set my hand on her shoulder, comforting her as she continued talking.

"Our friends are in danger. Mira could be doing who knows what to them. And here we are in bed....like this." Her voice was quiet. I noticed the worry and concern on her face.

I grabbed her hands and turned her to look at me. I looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Y/n, this does not make you a bad person. You're human. It's not like we can walk for three days straight, not if we need the energy to take down someone like Mira. This is no different than eating a meal in the tent or taking a bath." I said.