╬ 006; All In My Head ╬

Começar do início

"I'm gonna get something to eat, would you like something?" The girl asks tiredly.

Ivanna shrugs. "I'm fine."

"Whatever." Ruth sighs, then walked out of the room.

Ivanna was seen throwing herself on the bed, her eyes closed.

Ivanna then heard footsteps walking inside, her letting out a slight chuckle with a sigh.

"Forgot something?"

"Just you."

Ivanna stumbled off of the bed, the girl holding onto the bedsheets, her head slowly peeling out, her brown eyes looking at the blue eyed blonde she had fell in love with.

"Erica..." Ivanna whispered out lovingly.

Erica smirks, leaning against the doorway. "Hello again."

"Oh, don't be shy shy." Erica hums.

Erica was seen jumping on the bed, her stretching out her hand, encouraging for her to take it.

"Come on, you trust me, don't you? My love." Erica caressed her palm lovingly.

Ivanna stared at Erica with her soft puppy brown eyes, her hand slowly going towards Erica's.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Stiles Stilinski was seen by a vending machine with Boyd, him trying to make conversation with him, but then saw Boyd with a ticked off expression on his face.

Boyd shoving his fist through the machine, angrily throwing the vending machine on the ground.

Stiles stares at Boyd in shock at his actions.

Boyd then walked away, Stiles gaping in surprise.

Stiles was seen walking through the motel halls, a perplexed look on his face as he was thinking about what had happened with Boyd.

Stiles then saw Ivanna leaning over the railing, his brows frowning in confusion, walking towards the girl.

Stiles had seen Ivanna tightly holding onto the railing, her looking down at the height.

"Ivy?" Stiles asks, staring at the girl carefully.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Stiles saw Ivanna turning to look at him with a loving stare, which confused him.

"Ivy, yo-." Stiles was saying.

Stiles then felt Ivanna lovingly caressing his face, adoringly staring at him.

Ivanna's lips was then seen crashing onto Stiles, him kissing her back without a train of thought.

His hands squeezed her waist, pushing her against the railing, deeply and passionately kissing her, savouring the moment.

It's like something clicked inside the brunette Beta, her quickly pushing Stiles away.

"Ivy, what's wrong?" Stiles asks confused.

"No, no, no, i thought- i..." Ivanna was saying, her eyes glancing around in panic.

Ivanna was seen quickly running away from Stiles, going down the halls.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At Allison and Lydia motel room, both girls was present there as well as a confusing Stiles.

"The last time i saw Scott like this, was during the Full Moon." Allison says in worry.