Morals of an Assasin.

Naruto was at Training ground 22 waiting for his two brothers to show up. They asked him to meet here the other day via messenger hawk. Naruto hadn't seen either of them in about a month. Of course, Naruto had also been busy, but not seeing his brothers still bothered him.

Itachi and Shisui both walked up to their training ground. Naruto was already there waiting for them. "Hey little brother how you doing?" Shisui casually asked.

"What do you mean how you doing? I haven't seen either of you in a month. Where have you been?" Naruto asks.

Itachi and Shisui shared a look before nodding. "I can't tell you that quite yet, but I can tell you it's about the Uchiha clan." Itachi tells Naruto seriously.

Naruto nods his head. "I understand big brother." Naruto responds.

"Why do you show Itachi more respect than me. I'm older than both of you?" Shisui complained.

"Well Itachi's not and idiot." Naruto says in a bored tone.

Shisui got a tic mark at that. "Shut up you little brat." Shisui states angrily.

"Any way we heard about your initiation mission Naruto. Congratulations." Itachi congratulates.

"I haven't got in yet. I still have to complete the mission." Naruto says.

"Yes, I had to do the same." Itachi says while nodding.

For the next few hours, the three brothers enjoyed talking to each other. It had been too long since the three talked.

--------------------Break--------------------

For the next month Naruto watched over Akari. The Jonin never suspected a thing. While watching Akari Naruto learnt that he was a normal Jonin. He spent time with his family, he trained, and he got drunk every once in a while. He was almost too normal. You would never expect someone like him to betray the village. He didn't go on any missions during the month. The Hokage most likely made sure he stayed in the village, but he did train every other day. Naruto saw that he had the basic abilities of a Jonin. He was skilled in Taijutsu, and he had abilities in Fire and Earth.  

Then one day Naruto noticed something. It was the last week before Naruto would assassinate Akari. Naruto was watching as Akari spent time with his family. Naruto was in a tree next to Akari's house. He was suppressing his chakra, and he was using the chameleon jutsu Jiraiya taught him. Only sensors or cautious Jonin would find him. Akari was not a sensor, and he was not looking for a stalker. If someone confronted him, he expected a face-to-face encounter.

Naruto watched as Akari walked onto the balcony connected to his room. He was looking over the neighborhood. Then a passing ninja jumped on his roof. When Akari heard the noise, he immediately pulled out a kunai. When he turned and saw the ninja was just passing, he put the kunai away. He turned back to his railing and took deep breaths. Naruto watched closely from the tree. An innocent man would feel safe in his own village. Akari was a traitor, and he was scared that he got caught. Danzo was right, and Akari would be dead within the week.

--------------------Break--------------------

A few days later the opportunity came. Akari had been given a solo scouting mission to the West. This is where his life would end. This is where Naruto would make Akari breathe his last breath.

Naruto and Kakashi were currently jumping from tree to tree. They were on their way to the area Akari was watching over. All Naruto could think was "I am about to kill one of my comrades." He didn't think it in a way that made him have second thoughts, Akari was still a traitor. Naruto thought it like it was a fact. They were both Ninja of the Leaf, but Akari betrayed them, but does this mean Naruto will have to kill more comrades in the future? What happens if one of his precious people betrayed the village. Would he be able to kill Shisui, Itachi, or Yugao without a second thought. The thought sickened him. Even if they were traitors Naruto doesn't think he would be able to kill them, but killing Akari isn't hard to think about. Does that make him a hypocrite. The past month he has gone by the motto "A traitor is a traitor" but does that only apply when he doesn't know the person personally? There was a lot to think about.