Toad in the Springs.

The next day Naruto travels to the hot springs like Hiruzen told him to.

He arrived at the location, and he heard a perverted giggle coming from the side of the springs. Naruto walked to the corner and looked over. He saw an old man with long white hair. He was sitting on a large toad while peeping through a small hole. He was looking into the women's side of the hot springs.

Naruto recognized the pervert, but he decided introductions could wait until later. Naruto's face adopted a mischevious smirk. He grabbed his forehead protector and moved it down until it covered his eyes. He then used chakra to easily climb up the fence. He reached the top and sat in a crouch overlooking the bath.

When the women saw Naruto cries of outrage were heard all around. Luckily the pervert was too occupied to care. Naruto waved his arms in the air and pointed to his blindfold. After a few seconds everyone calmed down, and the women were left with a lot of questions.

"What are you doing over here you little brat?" One of the ladies asked Naruto.

"My apologies. You see there is a perverted old man peeking through the fence over there." He pointed to where Jiraiya was with a smirk. "I just thought I should tell you."

Anger spread through the bath's occupants like a virus. "We'll make him pay." One of the other women said with a sadistic look. In a second every single woman in the springs charged. Towels were wrapped around their forms, and the fence was knocked down in record time. Naruto couldn't see what was happening, but he sure as hell could hear it, and it sounded brutal. The women did not hold back. Jiraiya's screams of pain were drowned out by their war cries, and Naruto could hear the sound of bones breaking. If there was one thing Naruto learnt from this experience it was women in the Leaf were scary.

Ten minutes later the fence was fixed by an Earth jutsu and Jiraiya was left on the ground. Naruto casually walks to his god father's crippled figure with his hands in his pockets. He leans over the hurting Jiraiya and sees a dreamy look on his face. Naruto sweat drops. The bastard was still a pervert even when he was getting the shit beat out of him.

"You are even more of a pervert than my parents described." Naruto says bluntly.

Jiraiya's dreamy look fades, and he stands up shakily. "I'm not a pervert. I'm a Super Pervert!" Jiraiya declares with a large smile.

Naruto stared at him with his infamous you're a fucking retard face. Jiraiya sweat drops. "Damn Minato! You passed down that look to your son!" Jiraiya thinks.

Naruto shakes his head lightly before turning and walking away. "This idiot just bragged about being worse than a pervert. I can't be around him. I will lose all my self-respect, and my reputation will be tarnished. Just as the shinobi forces were starting to respect me too." Naruto thinks in disdain.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going brat." Jiraiya said with a tick mark. Jiraiya stumbled for a few steps then he caught up to Naruto. Jiraiya the cleared his throat. "Look kid we need to have a talk." He says in a serious tone.

Naruto looks at Jiraiya out of the corner of his eye. "Let's talk then." Naruto says blankly.

The pair walks to an out of the way training ground. They walk through the woods for a while before they reach a waterfall. Jiraiya climbs a nearby tree and sits on a large branch. He pats the space next to him, but Naruto just ignores him. Instead, Naruto leans against the tree across from where Jiraiya sat.

Naruto turned to Jiraiya with a cold gaze. "The old man told me that you were on a long-term mission, and I know that mission was your spy network, but that's all he told me... So, I did my own research. There have been numerous sightings of you in the village over the past nine years. Averaging around 3 times a year for an average time of two weeks. If you were in the village that much, then why didn't you check on me? My father trusted you to take care of me if something happened to him and Mom, but when they both died you decided to be a pervert instead of doing what my father expected of you. He trusted you with taking care of me, and you failed him." Naruto vents.