Chapter 43: Enraptured

Start from the beginning

The truth is... I didn't have the intention to cut it off with her finally... All I wanted was to hear her confess her true feelings for me and it worked out perfectly.

Hell no... I'm never letting her go again.

"Let me drop you off" I said and walked her to my elevator.

I noticed she jolted at a spot when we got to the entrance of the elevator.

I realized not quite long from Ivan that she always longed for the glassy elevator.

"I'll-I'll take the general...

I pulled her inside cutting her off from her rants.

She was so cute as her body startled at a point letting her to grab my arms more tightly.

Her eyes traveled everywhere of the elevator. I could see it in her eyes, she loved what she's seeing.

Getting down to the lobby...she hesitated in leaving the elevator as she gave it last glance.

I smiled adoringly at her. "From now on...you are to use this elevator whenever you come to the office." I whispered in her ears.

"W-what no... I mean
I held her both hands, turning her to my face..." I've watched you from afar... I knew you always wanted to explore this elevator so no need to hide anything from me Ruby... What's mine is yours... " I pulled her closer to my chest.

"Do you feel that?" I whispered in her ears.

Her body stiffened at the collision leaving me to smile on the great effect I have on her.

"This heart beats only for you" I wrapped my hands around her back...pulling her into a bear hug. I felt her tears soaked my chest.

I pulled her back gently looking into her face. "What's wrong?" I ask

She shook her head..." Nothing...I -I just can't believe it's you... I mean... I ..."

I pulled her closely to my chest again..." My heart never stopped yearning for you"

"Boss...

Trust Ivan to interrupt at moments like this... I barfed silently at him but he was unmoved as he chuckled.

"Go for your dinner meeting...I don't want you to be late" she said sweetly but I shook my head.

"No I'm taking you home" I countered bit trust Bianca.

She's still as feisty as I know her to be. She insisted pecking me on the cheek before trying to escape from my sight. Not so fast though...I held her hands and gave her another option "Let Travis take you home at least" I insisted before she growled "Fineee"

She tried to leave again before I pulled her back as I kissed her lips. It was supposed to be brief but I got engrossed in her mouth before I heard Ivan clearing his throat.... I growled in frustration.

Travis took her home and here I was inside my Roll Royce ready to pounce on Ivan.

"So... " he started glancing briefly at me before back on the road.

"Don't start with me...I'm mad at you" I interjected faking an angry face. He chuckled.

"Oh my...someone is lovesick just because of a little interruption to attend to an important business meeting" he stated and you'll feel the sarcasm in his voice.

"I'm not lovesick ...

"Yeah you're not... Should I say helplessly in Love?" I didn't miss the tease in his voice. I throw him my deathly glares but he was unfeigned "Ivan..." He scoffed loudly changing the lane we were on the road.