𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝟙𝟛

"Lockheart may be useless but he's still going to try and get into the chamber!" Harry explained as they ran behind Harry. "At least we can tell him what we know!" 

"Is he going to listen? His ego is too big for his head." Brooklyn shot back. 

"He better listen!" 

They ran into his office. 

"Professor! We have some information for you!" Brooklyn stared at him who slammed a suitcase shut. "Professor Lockheart?"

"Are you going somewhere?" Harry spat. 

"Uh um, yes. Urgent call, unavoidable. Got to go." He stuttered. 

"The famous Lockheart really is a coward." Brooklyn looked around the room sarcastically. "Anyone here surprised by this?"

"What about my sister?!" Ron asked. 

"Most unfortunate, nobody regerets more than I" 

"Youre a defence against the dark arts teacher! You can't leave now!" 

Lockheart was confronted about running away and being a fraud (to which Brooklyn had her suspicions already) and said how he was rather good at memory spells. "I'm going to have to do the same to you." He tried grabbing his wand but before he turned around, the three students had their wands pointed at him. 

"Don't even think about it." 

"What can a few little kids do huh?" 

"I'm the best student in charms in the history of Hogwarts sir. I will say I have a knack for curses and the talons of a hawk." She transformed her fingers threateningly and then back to her normal fingers. "So drop your wand." 

He did just that. 

Moaning Myrtle told them about how she died, it was without a doubt the basilisk. 

Harry examined the sink that never worked in the bathroom and Ron told him to sa something in Parseltongue. 

"Open." Was all Harry said. Brooklyn tilted her head but soon didn't have time to question it as the sink started going through a weird transformation. Soon there was a gaping hole where the sink used to be. 

They cornered Lockheart by the sink and he dropped down involuntarily. "Its really quite filthy down here." 

"Alright, let's go." Harry said. 

Without anther word, Brooklyn jumped down. 

Then after some "comforting" words from Myrtle, Harry and Ron. 

They screamed, Brooklyn cheered on the new found slide. 

They landed in a pile of bones, whipped out their wands to Lockheart. 

Harry entered a tunnel, then Lockheart, Brooklyn right behind and then Ron. 

They followed Harry down the odd passage. 

Lockheart literally fainted but soon stood up, once again threatening to wash their memories. 

Brooklyn pointed her wand to Lockheart too. "You strike him, I strike you."

Nevertheless, he tried to obliviate Harry but he was sent back by a flash of green light and crumpled to the floor. 

"Did you do that?" Ron asked horrified. 

"No..." Brooklyn said. "I didn't..." 

The walls shook, debris falling from the celling. Rocks shook from the sky and separated Lockheart and Ron from Harry and Brooklyn.