𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

A few weeks later

Brooklyn sat down at the Gryfindor table as she usually did. She starting doing the twins ties as she usually did. 

"Quidditch season is starting." Brooklyn stated fixing George's tie. "You guys are up against Slytherin right?" 

Fred nodded. "You?" 

"Hufflepuff. Games tomorrow. I hope you'll be cheering on a certain beater." Brooklyn took a sip of her water. 

"Oh absolutely." Fred said. 

"Leona O'Conner needs all the support she can get." George switched off. 

Brooklyn glared at the twins. "Oh come on." She piled some strawberries onto her plate. 

"Only joking 'Lynn." George nudged her shoulder. 

"We'll be cheering your name the loudest! Especially Georgie." Fred teased. George glared at Fred. 

"You better." Brooklyn warned. She took a look at her watch. "I've got to go, I'm tutoring Carlos Yarrow in Herbology." 

The moment Brooklyn left George shoved Fred. Fred just laughed. 

"Dude!" George said. 

"Dude!" Fred mimicked. George shoved Fred again. "Oh cmon! You've been head over heels for her since like the first day we met her!" 

"I have not! And be quiet! Someone will hear you!" George looked around. 

"Mkay! Fine! We're not finished with this topic though. Lee and I are going to Honeydukes after curfew, wanna come?" 

George shook his head. "Cant, I'm studying with Brooklyn." Fred rolled his eyes. "Hey!" George defended. "It's either that or I fail Ancient Runes and I get kicked off the Quidditch team..." 

"Fine" Fred complied. "I'll get you some acid pops." 

"What class do we have?" George asked, changing the topic. 

"No clue." Fred responded.

"Skip?" 

"Sure." 

🖤𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕥 𝕃𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤🖤

Brooklyn raced into the Gryffindor common room. She was whispering profanities the entire time she was running, as she had to run but she was in the Mary Janes heels. The heels weren't the problem, it was that when Brooklyn is normally walking they aren't too quiet, she had run across the entire campus, each click and clack of her shoes echoed the halls.

"shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit." she repetitively whispered.  She ran towards the fireplace of the common room. "Sorry I'm late!" She apologies out of breath. 

George was chilling of the couch. "Nah, it's cool. I just got here." George had been here 10 minutes early. Brooklyn was 5 minutes late. 

Brooklyn sat down on the couch and pulled out a folder titled " Extra Ancient Ruines Notes." rom her book bag. George peered into her bag. 

"Bloody hell! How many folders do you carry?" In Brooklyn's bag were at least 15 folders. 

Brooklyn opened the folder. "One for each class plus all of folders of people I tutor, along with extra notes and then extra study material. Now!" Brooklyn grabbed a few pieces of paper from the folder. "I have this, which has a basic layout that explains everything, there are headings so that you can search for a particular section. Skim through that for a bit, you can ask question and I'll be writing a worksheet for you to work on afterwards. Scoot over." 

They both sat on the couch for a bit, every so often George would ask a question and Brooklyn would answer. Every so often Brooklyn would hand George a new worksheet. After around an hour and a half of this process, George felt Brooklyn lean onto him. After a while he spoke up.

"Brooklyn? Do I have to rearrange question 39b?" He asked. He got no response. "Lynn?"

Brooklyn had fallen asleep, her head resting on George's shoulder blade. George looked at the time, it was around 1:40. George carefully put the paper into the folder and then put the folder into her book bag. He slowly grabbed her book bag and slung it over his over shoulder before carefully turning his body to face Brooklyn, who was still dozed off. He carefully picked Brooklyn up and carried her bridal style ("as it is the only way I can hold her without her waking up" George thought) ".outside the Gryffindor common room. He was met with two familiar faces.

"Georgie! Oh my god, did you kill her?" Fred asked, looking at Brooklyn. "You couldn't have killed her after her game? Now the ravenclaw quidditch team is going to have to put in a new beater!"

Lee went wide eyed. "You killed 'lynn? But why? Dang it... I liked her, her gave me notes for potions when I was sick..."

George rolled his eyes. "No you digbats! She fell asleep, and she wont be sleeping but longer if you guys keep yelling." George whisper-yelled at them. Brooklyn stirred in her sleep, she nuzzled her face into George's arm.

Fred hi his laugh. "I don't think shell be waking up anytime soon. Where are you going anyways?"

"Her dorm?"

"Why not just leave her on the couch...?" Lee suggested.

George shook his head. "Could you imagine if Nearls Headless Nick found her in the morning? None of the Gryffindor ghosts have seen Brooklyn too often. The Ravenclaw ghosts think we are Ravenclaw, they wont question it! Besides, she has a quidditch match tomorrow. She needs the best sleep she can get." 

Fred smirked beofre walking into the common room. "Okay! Just don't get caught by Filch. Wood would kill you if you got another detention."

"Yeah yeah I know." George exited the common room.

Lee's gaze continued to follow George. "Ya know, I think there is something going on with those two..." he concluded.

Fred smacked him upside in the head. "Oh really?!?!" He mocked being shocked. "Bloody hell, you're as blind as those two!" he exclaimed. "You didn't question it when we found then cuddling in the library as 'Lynn read a book to George? Or maybe when George has been getting E's and A's in most of his classes?" Fred pointed out. 

"Well now that you mention it..." 

"For Merlins Sake!" 

Meanwhile, George had managed to get to the Ravenclaw common room. 

He shook the knocker, quickly removing one of his hands from Brooklyn. 

"What has a head and a tail but no body?" It asked. 

"A coin, blah blah blah." George said rushed. 

He entered the common room and went to Brooklyns dorm, he put her on the bed and took off her shoes. He put her bag on a chair and put her blanket on her. He grabbed some of her pillows and positioned it next to her. George then found a pen and a sticker note. He turned around to put the sticker note by her bedside table and Brooklyn was already hugging the pillow. He placed the sticker note. George smiled before closing her dorm door and quietly running back to his common room.