𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

After a quick nap, snack and a few potions that were given to her by Madame Pomfrey, Brooklyn Granger was free to go.

Over the next few weeks Brooklyn had been noticing some strange things happening when she looked in the mirror. 

Or in general perhaps... she always thought she heard faint voices when she tried to sleep

Now Brooklyn looks in the mirror quite often, she knows what she looks like extremely well. That being said, she thought her eyes were playing tricks on her. 

Sometimes her hair would be lighter (once she got complements from a Slytherin in her potions class on how she loved how Brooklyn dyed her hair blond, Brooklyn looked in the mirror later and her hair was still brown. Brooklyn deduced it was because of the lighting.) She also thought she saw a speck of green in her eyes but later that day her eyes were back to being the darkest brown ever. She constantly made fun of the twins for being slightly shorter than her, when she woke up one morning with them being shorter than her, she had guessed they were growing but later that evening she was once again taller. 

The real shock came on Valentine's Day. 

Brooklyn had just had a sleepover with the twins, Fred was lying on her bed and Brooklyn crawled out of her makeshift bed on the floor that she had insisted she slept on when they had a sleepover. 

George was already in the bathroom brushing his teeth and Brooklyn joined him. 

When Brooklyn spat out the reminisce of her toothpaste into the sink and looked up again, she saw George staring at her in shock. 

"What is it? What's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked concerned. She looked him up and down for any signs of injury. 

George quickly spat out his toothpaste in the sink. "Lynn your eyes!" He exclaimed. 

Brooklyn furrowed her eyes brows and then looked into the mirror. Her eyes were a light blue

Brooklyn immediately panicked, "What the actual HELL" her first instinct being to start slapping her face. She widened her eyes as she continued to stare at her blue eyes. 

"Lynn!" George shrieked worried, pulling her hand away from her face to stop her from hurting her face. 

Fred who was awakened by the commotion, groggily walked into the bathroom rubbing his eyes. When he saw Brooklyn, who's eyes were still blue and her hair now had tight curls in it, he widened his eyes and blinked a few times before saying "Brooklyn..." he turned his head to the rest of the dorm room, keeping his eyes locked on Brooklyn. "There is a strange girl in your bathroom..." he called out. 

George and Brooklyn looked at him. 

"I am Brooklyn!" 

"That is Brooklyn!" 

Fred blinked a few more times before walking out of the bathroom muttering "its too early for this shi-" They heard him plop back down onto the bed. 

Brooklyn looked at herself in the mirror again, her hair was now a platinum blonde and her eyes were brown again, freckles were gone. 

"George... I'm not imagining this right?" Brooklyn asked, not taking her eyes off the mirror and her hair slowly developed into an orange color. 

"Yeah no. I see it too." He gawked at her. 

"Oh would you look at that." She tilted her head as her nose became a pig nose. Then it went back to normal.

Brooklyn blinked and then George was staring back at her from her body from the mirror. "I'm you now." She deadpanned. 

"What the actual hell." George exclaimed. "Think about yourself?" 

The Brooklyn turned back into herself. 

"So. That happened." 

"Yup." 

They both took a pause. "It's too early for this." 

"Agreed. It's Sunday, no classes." 

"Go back to bed?" 

"Yes." 

"You're not sleeping on the floor again." 

"But-"

"No buts." George interrupted. "I know we're the guests or whatever but this is your dorm! Get in the bed. 

So George and Brooklyn climbed into the bed, being careful not to wake up Fred. In a matter of minutes, Brooklyn fell asleep, resting her head on George arm. Brooklyn has thought for a bit and decided that she would deal with her problems later, and that she needed a clear mind for that. 

George looked around her room, his eyes landed on a little pin board. On this little pin board were lots of little papers. One of which, he spotted was the note he had left the night he carried her to bed. He blushed thinking about it, his heart skipped a beat when he realised that she kept the note. But after a while, George fell asleep too. 

A/n:

Sleep is what I should do, it's 11 and I had a long day. I'm going to sleep, goodnight! Love ya!