Chapter 15- Introducing mom to Abhinay

Start from the beginning

"we will talk afterwards, lets go" rudra said, we all nodded.

"Happy birthday kavya,Happy  birthday dear Kavya," we all sang the birthday song and she cut her cake.

Aftersometime.......
Elder guest are gone and now we are left. Everybody is drinking juice and some are even taking drinks.

Maira was standing there i went towards her and sat beside her.

"Are you planning to not let your  parents meet?" she asks.

"why do think that" i asked her.
"oh because you are being protective towards her." she said.

Really i am really being protective towards her.........wait its good to be protective.

"if you don't let your parents meet then you won't exist in future."she siad.

Oh shit! I really forgot about that, she is right i won't exist, then i guess i have to let them meet.

"yeah you are right, i will let them meet but i will make sure she is safe with him." i said and she nodded.

"Hi Maira and Dhruv! Come everyone is playing games." Yash said.

We nodded and went to join them while talking about random stuffs. I looked infront and saw him talking to mom.

At last i will just see their progress, if everything seems right then i will stop myself and if not will choose other.....

"Ok guys here is the first game,you have to look in the eyes whoever loses will do a dare." kavya said and everyone cheered up.

She made pairs boys v/s girls.
Like Yash v/s Kashish ( some friend of kavya)
         Rudra v/s Anushka( sister of ananya)
           Dakshit v/s kavya
(our classmate) Rahul v/s  Ananya
   " Dhruv you wanna partner with Priya" kavya asked.

  I guess this name sounds familiar....i have heard this name.

I was about to say when maira said." Kavya i can beat dhruv so let him face me." 

"You are right maira you will surely win agaist him" kavya said, maira smiled, she really likes to challenge me.

"ok lets see who will win" i said with a smirk.

"ok next pair Abhinay........Dhrisha! You are left too ok abhinay v/s dhrisha" Anushka said.

My smirk dropped, mom vs dad who is gonna win...its like who will win the battle.

The game started everyone was cheering
Yash won agaist kashish  and the second round started there were many more like her cousins and classmates.

Rudra lost agaist Anushka, he was like " i lost to you but next time i won't lose." she told him she will give dare afterwards.

Now it was dakshit vs kavya.
"If you were a vegetable.....you would be a cute-cumber. Dakshit said while staring at her.

" are you a punching bag?" she asked.
"No! Why?" dakshit asked.
"Because i feel like punching you hard." she said with a smile.

We all started laughing at him, his smile dropped. Now he should have learnt his lesson 'not to use pick up lines on wrong person.'

Rahul was against Ananya 

It was a easy competition, rahul gave up because obviously,
ananya seriously threatened him to lose.

Now its my turn, i won't. Pst lose so easily.
I sat on the chair ans she opposite side.

"one.....two.....three.....start!" kavya shouted.

We both were staring each other, no one  is daring to take their eyes off.
The match is intense. Shit! She won't give up.

"Come on maira don't lose." kavya said.
"Dhruv defeat her, do it boy!" Dakshit said. 

Let's use plan B , i cupped my cheek with hand and I leaned on the table.
Mom always told me i was handsome just like dad, i used this chance, her brown eyes are looking at my light brown eyes.

I smiled at her and boom! She turned her face in side. I smirked at my victory.

"Ohh shit mairaa!!" the girls said and whined.

Maira gave them a sad smile, and mouthed 'sorry' to them, she excused to go in bathroom.

I went towards mom and she whispered to me. "i am happy you won, practically i was cheering for her but I didn't  wanted you to lose either"

I smiled at her, i knew mom will be always cheering for me, she was always on my side.

"Alright next will be Dhrisha v/s Abhi"  kashish said.

They both sat opposite each other, the competition started, Maira came from the bathroom and stood beside me.

"Dhri..sha!!" Girls cheered for her except Ananya and her friends.

"Abhi...Come on abhi! You can do it"  the boys and ananya cheered him.

I was on my mom side but i won't show it.

I remembered dad used to say 'whenever I looked in your mom eyes...i felt like i was lost in her eyes.' so he might be able made eye contact longer.

And i was right........he was looking at her like he drowned in her eyes.

A memory flashed in my mind.

"You know dhruv there was a birthday party in our college time and your dad lost against me"

"Yeah i lost against her because she was biting her lips and i felt like i would kiss her anytime...so to control myself i blinked."

"You don't have any shame talking like this infront of a 8 year old kid.

"He is my kid sweetheart, he knows he enjoys listening to this, Right?"

"Love to hear my parents love story, but it sometimes feel cringe dad "

"Really when you will get married then you will understand."

"There is time for my son to marry to understand but you should stop talking infront of my child or...."

"He is my child too Right dhruv!"
"I love you dad but i love my mommy more" he hugs her.
"oye mommy's boy wait here!" he said and started tickling him.

I was in my world until a voice broked my thoughts.

"Abhinay lost yayyy!!" the girls squealed.

I looked at them dhrisha was looking other side and abhi smiled.

"Abhinay you lose to her" ananya whinced.

"She is capable to make me lost"  he said with a smirk.

Double meaning...and some understood it quickly, like me, maira looking at each other. Yash and his friends saying Oooo and mom blushed!

Now i am sure this party is going to pull them closer.....

************************************
Hi guys hope you like it !!

      Any guesses why maira lost and dhruv won!?

     Is this the beginning of the start!!
      Comment your favourite part and vote tooo

See ya in next chapter!!!!