I love you

A/N:

Hey, Ema here.

Am just writing this to let you guys know that I immensely appreciate your support and dedication to my works. But, I don't really appreciate and find it loving or even consider that in the boundary of support when some of my readers comment under my other works or even on my profile or on the last chapter I updated to ask for me to update.

Let me break it to you, you guys commenting again and again and telling me to update won't really make me update sooner or even later. It will just add into my distress and annoyance. I will update my books when am done with the chapter and content with it. I am not going to update sooner just because of some impatient readers and ruin it for those who have been waiting patiently for the update.

M not being rude, but we aren't teenager or youngsters. I am an adult, and I have my own personal life.

Before a fanfiction writer, am an Army and then a Taekooker. I have to catch up onto so many things, study and work on my dreams. It takes just half an hour or maybe an hour for you guys to read but it takes me more than a week to write a chapter.

If you don't want to comment, then don't. But, please don't comment anywhere to ask for updates. Do it to please your hearts, But I assure, its not going to make the update come faster.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

To say that the week passed in the span of one night for Taehyung won't be truly an understatement. It seemed like just last night he had slept on the floor of the kitchen in the middle of sobbing and after getting up everything is mixed with the mist and fog under his mind along with some images of bottles of wines.

He had a vague memory of looking for the cabinet where Jungkook had told him were the bottles of wine, and after finding those he had sat there on the floor of the kitchen and had drank. Drank enough to push back the tormenting pain behind his head.

His body had became mindless in hours and he couldn't feel anything around him. Anything. Not even his heart beating and not even his body longing for that single warmth he needed the most.

But, his eyes didn't seem to let go of him. And how could they? Jungkook had been the only one person on this Earth who had let him know that how divine and magically beautiful his eyes were. The world of his heart somehow got rid of Jungkook, sudden longing for him and ache of his absence from his life, but the world of his eyes didn't.

Jungkook was the only one person who had turned the world of his eyes into something which Taehyung could tell was more exquisite and artistic than the universe and all of the beauty that it embraces.

In the light of that, no matter how much Taehyung strived to drown himself into the black hole of numbness, extreme state where he could lose the senses and his mind into another dimension, and stop feeling his heart beating against his chest almost maddening him from how it was calling his name more than even he wished for, he couldn't make himself dive into that hole completely.

His eyes couldn't stop tears from falling.

Taehyung couldn't tell how many days passed, how many hours he slept in one day and how many hours he stayed awake drinking, all he remembered feeling were his eyes bleeding, and decorating up Taehyung’s face and shirt with his own blood. Covering up Taehyung’s soul and his flesh altogether with his own blood, as if he had been the one who had murdered himself by stabbing knives, hitting nails, boring holes and slicing himself up with sword.

As if Taehyung had tried to slaughter himself.

And in a way, a very small portion of Taehyung’s mind knew he did.