Playing with fire

Taehyung’s eyelids felt heavy, so without even trying to resist back the urge to shut his eyes close, he screwed his eyes , just feeling Jungkook’s hot breath fanning over his chin, with his toned and burning chest pressed against his back.

Jungkook leaned tucking his tongue out and licked off the cream from his bottom lip, humming at the taste. Before, he dived in for his whipped cream covered lips hungrily, with Taehyung kissing him back as if already waiting for him to press his lips against his.

Jungkook claimed Taehyung's lips, tasting the sweetness of the cream getting mixed with the soul wrecking taste of Taehyungs lips, resulting in his mind getting cloudy and getting filled with just one name.

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔.

He kissed him all openly and raw; feeling Taehyung's trembling lips against his, and Jeongguk wishes that he could just swallow everything. His moans, his little shivers, his whines, his needy groans in the between the kiss. Everything. Including Taehyung as a whole.

He broke the kiss with a pop, with Taehyung tightening his hold on Jungkook’s arm which was wrapped around his waist, thinking that he was leaving or stepping back, without even daring to open his eyes and look into Jungkook’s needy eyes.

A warm smile covered Jungkook’s lips, before he he locked his sweet lips against Taehyung's neck. He opened his mouth and sucked off the skin lightly, careful not to leave marks behind just tasting the cream and swallowing it mixed with the salty from sweat yet arousing flavour of Taehyung’s skin. His movements remained hesitant for a moment or two, a part of his mind being aware of what their deal contained and what he was doing right now.

But, the way Taehyung's had his head placed comfortably on Jungkook’s shoulder, with his hands clutching at Jungkook’s arm wrapped around his waist, shut that corner of his mind up. Especially, the needy gasps which left Taehyung’s mouth whenever the older lapped at his neck, licking and lightly nipping, whilst tilting his neck towards the opposite side to give Jungkook more access.

Jungkook didn't stop.

𝐺𝑜𝑑..he didn't want to stop.

𝐻𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓.

Just as he had swallowed all of the which covered Taehyung’s lips and neck earlier, his lapping turned into small bites, which had Taehyung squirming while standing under the support of his strong arms.

His hands itched.  Itched to touch Taehyung. Everywhere. And Jungkook? He was too lost in Taehyung’s slight tremble and whimpers leaving his mouth just from the small sloppy kisses accompanied by bites, to realize that his hand which was wrapped around Taehyung's waist, eagerly but unconsciously went to grope Taehyung’s front, only to get himself frozen and Taehyung snapping his eyes open at him-

Both of their eyes met each other, eyes stunned.

Jungkook felt it.

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑.

𝑇𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑.

Jungkook stumbled on his words, tongue begging to voice out the thoughts going on in his mind when Taehyung immediately separated himself from Jungkook pushing him back, and ran to stand holding the railing of the balcony with his back facing Jungkook.

Breathless. He was taking in deep breaths to calm himself down, and it could be felt by seeing him even from the back.

Jungkook stared him for a second, before sighing and making his way to Taehyung. Just before he could reach him and explain him something, he was stopped just beside the standing table when Taehyung’s phone rang up.