ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴍᴀɢɴᴇᴛ

A sleepy figure was laying on a king sized bed, covered with black sheet having white polka dots. A man was curled up against him, completely hugging him, leaving no space between them. Jungkook, whose arm was still protectively wrapped around lean and petite body of taehyung, making their bodies to almost flush against each other. Taehyung's face was hidden in the crook of his neck, sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook's eyes opened slowly, because of the sunlight coming in the room through the windows, even though curtains were playing important role in not letting sunlight reach them, and disturb their peaceful sleep. It didn't even feel like they were sleeping with each other for the first time, because jungkook wasn't used to sleeping with others except ,Jia. He has either slept alone or with jia, since they started dating. But it was surprisingly peaceful, and comforting with him, with his body flushed against him.

He rubbed his eyes through his one hand, and then his gaze fell on the beautiful creature laying on his arm. His eyes were swollen, it could be seen even though his eyes were closed. His skin was taint, without any marks and even had moles at beautiful places.

He didn't pay attention to his other facial features, except his eyes. Because his eyes, didn't allow him to see anything, like anything including the surrounding, the people here and there, even his lips and nose. His eyes just prisoned his gaze to them, like they held a special power, a strong power which controlled his mind, his eyes movement, and his heart beat. His eyes just needed to open, and he was drown, he was gone in space, where he didn't even need to think of breathing, walking, he was just flying, deceiving gravity.

Even his other features were fascinating and eye catching. Jungkook's hand unknowingly made its way to his cheek, and caressed it lightly, where he had two moles in line.

𝘋𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘴? 𝘖𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?

Moles always look beautiful on everyone, no doubt, but his? Moles on his face hit different. So different. When his gaze fell on his nose, he caressed the mole on the left nostril. But then again, his attention returned to his closed eyes.

𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴...

𝘈 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘵.

He caressed his eyes lightly with his thumb, his heart was beating at a fast rate, afraid what if taehyung wake up to him staring him like this?

𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯...

𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮...

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵- 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨?

Afraid from his growing desires, afraid what if he loses himself when this little angel is sleeping like this? He immediately got up from the bed, carefully not to wake up Taehyung, and went out of the room, breathing heavily.

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬...

With that, he went to another room, and took a bath. After changing into shorts and black shirt, he went downstairs to make breakfast.

After a while, taehyung changed his side once and twice. His hands looked for his pillow, which he thinks he was hugging the whole time like he always did, but he didn't find it, ( of course the fluffy pillow was our Jungkook...duh.. ) and his eyes opened, slowly. As soon as he opened his eyes, he could feel headache, and it was way too much.