ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ

A Month AGO :

A month, a month without jimin. They both talked everyday, in the morning. Taehyung was kind of used to it now, but he didn't sleep a single night without crying. It's been a whole month, since he started sleeping in Jimin's bed, hugging Jimin's pillow. He was going university regularly, and also on his other two jobs. His pay was coming, which was enough to pay his fees. While his father's condition was still the same, he wasn't getting any bette𝘳

He didn't even know if he should be thankful to Jeon or not, But that one million won was still enough for their house expense. For paying bills, buying groceries, and medicines. The clothes? No, they didn't need to buy clothes, his mother thought of buying clothes as waste of money. They had clothes to wear, they always washed them and wore the same ones again and again, until they ripped. Only once a year, he buys two to three shirts and some shorts, for himself. While his mother? She also bought just two to three froks and the same as taehyung for his Appa.

They bought the coats and boots from second hand clothes shop. It was always like this. But taehyung? He had a huge urge to change it, he always wanted to change it. Whenever they went to buy something, he had seen the urge in his mother's eyes to buy something, and she always stopped, she stopped after seeing the price. He wanted his mother and father to buy everything, every single thing they liked without worrying about the price. Without worrying that if they bought expensive clothes from money, then they probably wouldn't have anything to eat.

His half of the closet was filled with clothes gifted by jimin. Jimin knew, he knew his favourite brand. Taehyung loved gucci, too much. He always wanted to buy something from it, from his own money. But he couldn't. And jimin? He just needed a reason to gift something to taehyung. Whenever it was an event in university or school, his parents took him to different brands to buy clothes for him, and he? He never came back before buying the same ones for taehyung too.

He liked it, he liked when they entered every event wearing same clothes, just like some of the couples there. He loved the attention they both captured, when they entered hands in hands, looking like a power couple.

Fortunately, in this whole month, taehyung didn't had any encounter with Jungkook. It was like he disappeared, since that day. And he was glad, so glad.

He woke up, as usual at Jimin's house, and called him the straight he woke up,

He called and called but jimin didn't pick up his call, he tried again and again, but he didn't pick up his call,

" Its 7am here, then it will be almost 8pm there...His class ends at 6 ..what is he even doing? "

" Maybe clubbing..Fuck..taehyung stop thinking about it. He will not cheat on you at least, when he hooked up here at that time I didn't tell him about my feelings, now he knows. We even made love, he will not do that. He just loves me. He promised, he will not let anyone touch him..." Taehyung thought to himself, and immediately got up, sighing, and after doing his morning routine, he went to University, without having breakfast.

He trusted jimin, of course he did. But he knew him, jimin loved clubbing, and getting laid, even it was to get his mind off of taehyung. It hurts to admit, but that's the only truth. But jimin promised, didn't he? ...

JUNGKOOK'S OFFICE :

It's been a month, a whole months since that hug, and still he couldn't take his mind off that. That wasn't just a hug, it was something more than just a hug. He couldn't even describe those feelings in words. It felt weird, as well different. He knew, he said too much. He didn't mean to call him a low life, he really didn't. He was just shocked, so ashamed of his own self.

He really wanted to visit club again, he knew he would be there, but he stopped himself. He just wanted to see those eyes, nothing more. He wanted to slap himself sometimes in this whole month, he got many chances of seeing his eyes, and he never captured a picture. Not even a single picture, of his eyes. Of course taehyung wouldn't have let him anyways, but he could try at least.