ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ʜɪᴍ...

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭...

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥...

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘺...

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴...

His words were ringing in Taehyung's mind, from last night. Everything just happened in seconds, Jimin came, he told him everything , they fought and then he got to see the different Jungkook, who came out when he was hurt. He wasn't the Jungkook he met, he talked to, he cursed to, he hated. He wasn't the same jungkook, like his father told him about. He wasn't arrogant, proud of his money, there was everything different.

It felt like, he was able to change The Jeon Jungkook into, just Jungkook in seconds, just from a little cut on his hand. Just from some tears in his eyes.

" Fuck..Tae, Stop thinking about him. " He mumbled to himself, and then got up from his bed. He went to bathroom, still lost in his thoughts,

" Jimin....Sho- Should I go? To talk to him? Maybe, he will understand what I was trying to say. Bu- but if, his hookup is still there, at his? " Taehyung thought , while washing his face carefully with his one hand. His other hand was bandaged, and he didn't still want to explain his mother how it happened. His parents didn't know anything about them, nor he wanted to tell them. But he was sure, if he told them, they would understand him, unlike Jimin’s parents. If it wasn't for Jimin’s parents, maybe the situation between them would've changed.

Jimin usually went to their house, but it wasn't always same. He had a separate room, for hookups in his house. He never brought strangers in his own personal room, where he spent time with Taehyung. Because that fucking bed, smelled like him. He always did that to get his mind off from Taehyung, and now if he did it on his bed, how can he fucking get his mind off of him?

After washing his face, he changed his clothes, carefully enough not to hurt himself in the process. Then, he went downstairs, already to see his mother setting the table.

" Oh..You're here, Come and have breakfast. " She said sweetly, and taehyung nodded, hiding his hand behind.

𝘖𝘩 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬...𝘐𝘵  𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥...

" Eomma, Am not hungry. Am gonna go.." He said, but then he was stopped by his mother's glare,

" Come and Sit...Am not gonna listen to your useless excuses. "

Without protesting more , he went to sit. When he tried to hold the chopsticks from left hand, it fell. And his mother noticed,

" What happened to your right hand? "
Then he held his hand out, making his mother let out a grasp.

" What happened? Are- are you hurt? " She said, carefully holding it.

" Nothing happened, A glass just broke in my hand, nothing more.."

" You know...You can't lie to me. Your eyes tell everything, Now tell me. What happened? "

Taehyung scooted his chair closer to his mother, and rested his head on her chest,

" Eomma...I- I lost him..." He said, in his wobbly voice.

" Him? Yo- you mean Jimin? "

" Yes..I lost him. He- he is angry with me. Bu- but its not in my hands too. He- he can't und- understand eomma, He doesn't get it.."