His secret, His beautiful little secret

One and Half Week Later:

Taehyung started living like before just the difference was that: he wasn't lonely this time. Jungkook didn't really leave the mansion permanently, he just left for work and then came back in the evening. Taehyung tried, he tried his best to ask him why he was staying? Didn't he want to go where there were remains of the memories of his fiance? But, he always held himself back.

He didn't want him to leave.

He was alone, sometimes. But not lonely, anymore. He hated being lonely. Even if there was a broken part of him which liked it, but he didn't. Silence. Darkness. The sound of his own breaths echoing in his surroundings. Just his movements making sounds. It all gave his mind a deep sensation of melancholia. Something which could only be felt and not explained.

Silent dinners with Jungkook became a routine. Silent breakfast with Jungkook preparing it and placing the plates in front of Taehyung started to feel warm and soothing. Sharing small glances with Jungkook started to feel sensational. His affectionate eyes staring him started to linger on Taehyung figure, even when he left for work and came back home.

Home.

The home which smelled of his and Jungkook’s scent mixed.

Jungkook’s care somehow didn't feel disheartening now. His actions didn't feel fake and pretended. Taehyung’s heart didn't feel that particular type of nastiness and guilt building in its walls while being around him. He found himself asking what his inner self actually wanted. Needed. Craved. Yearned.

And it came out only one sentence.

Warmth.

And during that time; Jungkook started to feel warm. So warm and soft.

A step ahead which had taken from their deal didn't just remain behind the closed door of Jungkook’s room. Three times. Three times during the period of them sharing the same air, Jungkook and Taehyung got their cold hands on each others warm body, with their minds, hearts and hands eager and desperate to provide the other the release and what was craved by the damaged parts of their body.

Body. Just body. Not soul.

Taehyung couldn’t make himself come to conclusion if it was really that his vision of seeing and feeling Jungkook was changing or it was because Jimin hasn't contacted him since that day. The reason why Jungkook now seemed to have things his body craved was that he was on the verge of loosing Jimin and it was all because he wanted to hold the last bit of someone who cared; that's what his mind always shouted at him. And he could feel it. He was. He knew. He knew that he was on the way to lose Jimin.

Maybe, thats why Jungkook seemed to be more entrancing. Maybe, that's why his touches started to linger. His kisses started to feel real. His eyes felt warm on his figure. Giving himself to Jungkook didn't churn his stomach. Waiting for him to come at dinner and pretending to be busy in looking for internship didn't feel gut wrenching. Waiting for him curled up in blanket in his bed to knock at his door for breakfast didn't feel stupid.

The thought of sharing the same breath. Same air. It didn't feel disgusting.

Taehyung let out a sigh, shutting his phone down and threw it blindlessly on the couch. He let his head fall and screwed his eyes tired eyes shut. Not even a second ago, his body laid itself on the couch, straightening his stiffened legs, as he hugged the cushion close to himself.

He was starving. He went through different internships online and applied for them, hoping to be accepted in one of them. Looking for internships in Korea he also found some ongoing internships for international students in Canada. Despite his huge urge to not do anything and just ignore the website, he clicked and after filling the requirements, he sent his application.