"miguel, i promise you there is nothing going on between them." daphne says and miguel shrugs.

"look, i just don't want what happened to sensei to happen to me." miguel says lookin down.

"what happened to your sensei?" daphne asked turning her head to look at him.

before daphne got a response hawk cut miguel off.

"alright. so you go over to this kid and beat his ass." hawk said and daphne turned to look at him.

"bro i swear nothing is happening between sam and robby." daphne says standing up.

"that little bitch." aisha says.

"what?" miguel asks looking up at her.

"look at what yasmine commented on that video of me breaking that board." aisha says holding up her phone so everybody can see.

"alright, im gonna kick her ass. who's with me?" daphne says standing up pulling up her sleeves.

"wait, i've got a better idea." aisha says holding up her phone to show everyone what yasmine posted.

"yasmine's throwing a birthday party at the canyon later?" miguel questions.

"not if we strike first." aisha says and everybody smiles.

hawk drags everyone to the mini mall so he can buy beers for the party they're crashing. miguel stays outside saying he's going to call sam.

daphne is walking around the mini mart store whilst hawk is buying beers with his new fake ID.

once got the alcohol we headed to the canyon.

"i don't understand why she isn't answering her phone." miguel says to daphne.

"honestly, me either. i don't think she had plans after the test, she said she was heading straight home." daphne shrugs and miguel sighs.

as they arrive at the canyon miguel anxiously waits for sam. he gets frustrated when she doesn't show.

"honestly, i don't think she's coming at this point." daphne said and miguel sighed.

"whatever. let's just get it started without her" miguel said opening up a beer before chugging it.

as it starts to get darker daphne stands next to miguel.

"another one? are you good?" she asks him as she notices he's struggling to stay on his feet.

"yeah, im alright daphne. thanks." he says putting his hand on her shoulder before walking away.

i go over to stand with aisha who is talking with hawk and moon.

as i look over from a distance i saw yasmine storming over.

"hey! you think it's funny crashing my party?" yasmine says walking over standing infront of aisha.

"it's not really your party because we were here first." aisha says.

"facts." daphne says which earns her a glare from yasmine.

"yeah, well, i know you and your little karate gang think you're cool, but we all know who you really are. you're just a fugly bitch and your friends are all freaks." yasmine says nodding her head at aisha.

daphne scoffs before yasmine continues. "come on moon, let's go." yasmine says.

"no, im staying. i apologised to aisha for what we did, and you should too." moon says to yasmine.

"whatever. you deserve them moon." yasmine says before walking away purposely bashing aishas shoulder.

"hey, yasmine!" aisha says making daphnes eyes widen.