"Gaston eyes up here." I heard her demanding voice this time.

Napangat ang tingin ko sa kanya at kaagad akong sinalubong ng kanyang nag aalab na tingin. I swallowed hard as she looked at me like a criminal caught in the act.

I cleared my throat and tried averting my gaze to her face.

"Nililigawan mo ba siya, Iho? Sorry for being nosy but youre Mom mentioned it to me 'cause she is very excited."

I automatically smiled at her question. "Yes po, I've been courting her officially for almost a month now though I've been in love with her for a very long time." I happily answered.

Mom's designer gasped with my statement and looked at Carmella who is now as red as a tomato.

"No wonder, your Mom is so excited for her birthday."

The measurement continues hanggang sa natapos rin ito sa wakas. Carmella started buttoning her sleeves again as she sat right beside me. With enough space of course

"I'll be sending my sample tonight, just choose one and I'll promise to finish it on time."

Carmella stood up. "Sige po."

Hinatid namin pareho ang designer ni Mama hanggang sa labas lang ng penthouse ko. We bid our goodbyes hanggang sa makasakay na ito sa elevator.

We went back inside to get her things. There was an urgence in her actions like she can't wait to get out of my space.

"Did you eat your breakfast?" I asked quickly before she left. It is still eight in the morning and I am sure she didn't have any yet.

"Kumain na ako..." Kinuha na niya ang gamit niya at bumaling sa akin.

"Aalis na ako." She stepped but I quickly blocked her way. Napaawang ang mga labi niya sa ginawa ko.

"I've already cooked us breakfast, and it's the weekend, we have no work." I convinced her.

"No. Uuwi na ako." She said like being with me suffocates her.

I smirked at her. "Why? Are you afraid of being left alone with me?"

I stepped forward and she stepped back. Like a bullseye, I saw her eyes panicked with my question.

"O-f of course not? Bakit naman ako matatakot?" Her tone came out like she was convincing herself.

"Alam mong...walang ibang makakarinig sa atin dito na iba, diba?...Unlike your place...the whole floor is my space, no one would disturb us..." I smirked at her as I stepped more.

She stepped back and I stopped. Mas lalo akong ngumisi sa kanya.

"I am not afraid." She then dropped her things again on the sofa.

Ngumiti ako ng tuluyan. "Then good, let's eat our breakfast together."

I turned my back but I forgot to tell her something more. I quickly faced her again but was shocked by our distance. She was startled too and stepped back urgently but she stumbled on her feet. I was able to quickly hold her waist before anything happened.

Our eyes met as her hands settled on my shoulders and mine on her waist. My insides started rumbling with our small distance.

"Are you fine?" I breathily asked as we still looked at each other.

I could feel the sudden hot atmosphere surrounding us, as my eyes went back and forth to her eyes and parted lips. I looked at her eyes and she was looking at my slightly parted lips too. Her hands on my shoulder tightened and my body started feeling a familiar heat.