╬ 005; Behest ╬

Start from the beginning

Lydia was so into teasing Ivanna, she didn't notice the uncomfortable look Allison had.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Ivanna was seen inside the bathroom, looking at the bruises on her face that was slowly healing.

"You got yourself hurt tonight." Stiles says, stepping inside the room.

Ivanna turned to look at Stiles in shock, then an eased look was seen on her face.

"I can heal." Ivanna stubbornly says.

"Oh, and what if one day, you don't? What am i supposed to do?" Stiles roughly asks.

"Stiles, i'll always be here, i won't go anywhere." Ivanna pulled him in a hug.

"Would you ever forget me?" Stiles shakily asks.

Ivanna looked at him with a smile. "I'd never forget you."

"You're my best friend and i love you-." Stiles was quick to confess.

Ivanna softly giggled, snuggling into his chest.

Stiles sighed out, hugging her tightly, refusing to let her go.

"Stiles and i, we are best friends, and that's it, you're obviously delusional." Ivanna scoffed at Lydia.

"Maybe you're the delusional one, that can't see what's written in front of you." Lydia advised.

Ivanna frowns at her confused.

"And people say Scott's oblivious, but you beat him, girl." Lydia chuckles.

Ivanna felt the hug getting tighter and frowns, but nevertheless hugged him back.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Later that day, whilst Scott was being taken care of Allison–––

Isaac just couldn't control his anger anymore as he saw Ethan going after Boyd.

But, seems like his baby sister beat him to it.

"Don't! I'm gonna-." Ivanna was saying.

Ivanna shoved him onto the ground, kicking him on the ground, angrily growling at him.

"Scott, Scott!" A desperate Stiles came rushing in.

"What's wrong?" Scott asks confused.

"The Wolves, they went after Ethan, and Ivanna...she's angry, i don't know how to stop her-." Stiles was quick to say.

Scott quickly rushed out of the school, seeing Isaac on top of Ethan beating him over and over on his face, until his knuckles got bloody.

"Isaac!" Scott roared powerfully.

Isaac quickly froze up by Scott's voice, like it was a command.

Scott as well as the others was confused by this, Scott more afraid.

"Ivy?" Stiles tried to touch her.

Ivanna went towards Ethan, seeing him going after her brother, her stretching her leg forward, kicking him onto the bus, kicking him over and over,  not stopping.

"Ivanna!" Scott shouts.

No reaction at all.

"Ivy, stop! Don't do this! Ivy!" Stiles pulled her away, making her fall onto him.

Ivanna stopped, breathing heavily, holding onto Stiles tightly.

"S-sorry." Ivanna stammers at a bleeding but angered Ethan.

"What the hell just happened?!" Scott whispers in shock at Ivanna and Stiles.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"Ivy-." Stiles was saying.

Isaac and Boyd was sitting on a seat together.

Allison and Lydia sitting on both sides of Scott.

Ivanna and Stiles sitting together.

"Please, don't talk about it, i, myself don't know what happened." Ivanna tiredly whispered

"She stopped, at Stiles' behest, not mines...i don't understand." Scott frowns confused.

Stiles placed Ivanna's head on his shoulder, her falling fast asleep, her hands wrapped around jus waist.

Stiles placed a piece of strand that fell on her face, him staring at him with a soft smile.

"Derek's dead, i can't just stop thinking about it." Ivanna whimpered, her eyes closed.

"Shh, it's okay, i'm here." Stiles whispers to her.

"Nothing happened to Ivanna, Isaac and Boyd, it was all in his head, because of his guilt." Lydia says to Allison, who had her spelling ex on her.

"They'd be absolute good together, don't you think?" Lydia gushed.

Allison faked a smile, her eyes on Ivanna and Stiles. "Good..."

Stiles touched Ivanna's face as she slept, smiling down at her.

His lips pressed against her forehead softly.

He then felt her head snuggling in my his neck, him snuggling into her, a soft smile on his lips.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»