Wins, Ties and Loss

Start from the beginning

Get up! Now!

She wouldn't lose anymore. Not to her own mind. Not with so many lives resting on her shoulders! 

So Sakura began to push. She pushed back against the tight cube. She slammed her fist into the walls, she fought with everything she had.

Because her home was in danger.

Let me out! *bang*

LET ME OUT! *Bang!*

LET ME OUT!!! *BANG!*

*****

BOOM!!

Two powerful sources of flames collided creating a distinct roaring sound that filled the silent forest. The pillar of Red and black drew high into the sky alerting all friends and foes that this was not an area they wanted to be in.

Sasuke had marked the majority of the trees in the vicinity. It allowed him to appear around his father from any side.

*CLANG!*

The ringing sound of metal against metal cried out once more. Sasuke swung his sword down, following through with the motion he jumped and flipped over his father to get an overhead strike.

Fugaku crossed his arms, a Kunai in each hand and blocked the attack. Weapons shook from the intensity as Sasuke held his position and Fugaku held his. Gritting his teeth, the elder Uchiha put more strength into throwing Sasuke up into the air.

In the blink of an eye, Fugaku was suddenly gone from sight. Sasuke landed in the burnt clearing alone, he looked back and forth, up and down.. nothing. Was he fighting a clone? Likely.

A kick in the back and Sasuke slammed into the trees, denting one so badly it fell over anyway. He stood up straight and continued looking, listening. A connection straight to his stomach and Fugaku was visible once again. Sasuke couldn't breathe for a second before getting sent painfully to the ground.

Looking up, Fugaku was gone again.

"Kai!" 

Nothing.

"You're odd, that's for sure Sasuke," Fugaku's voice echoed through the clearing.

Sasuke's head was grabbed and slammed Into the ground. He jumped up rubbing the blood that poured from his nose. The Bijuu chakra in him would heal it soon enough.

"An Uchiha that doesn't use Genjutsu, it seems you've forgotten your clan's speciality," 

Suddenly he was no longer in the forest, but instead floating in water. It was dark, and he couldn't breathe. Sasuke used the Flying Raijin but instead teleported to another spot in the water. 

Placing his hands in the Ram sign he tried to break it once more. Only now the water grew boiling hot. It felt like he was being cooked alive, but deep underwater where he couldn't scream.

"We specialize in making others forget reality. In confusing our enemies. We Uchiha were feared because our enemies never knew if the monsters they saw were real or simply Genjutsus. Yet you use the Fourth Hokage's techniques instead?" 

Pain! PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!

It was too hot, no matter how many times he teleported or tried to break out nothing would change. He was running out of air, he was running out of time.

"Sasuke! Calm yourself!" Matatabi's voice echoed through his head. But he was too panicked. His survival instinct had taken over, he couldn't hear her.

"Come on Kid! It's just a Genjutsu!" Shukaku's voice echoed.