Story of my life

From the beginning I'm Kurmo. I have three siblings: I'm the oldest, than is Taylor and the most annoying duo in the whole universe are twis Cryptor and Zane. Our parents are Luisa and Adam. May you ask but what about your nickname? Where's kyuubi or who is kyuubi? I'm kyuubi ummm not at all but almost. Ladies and Gentlemens my mom is ummm an animal and my dad is a demon, BUT there is one BUT they are not normal, my mom is kyuubi (that means nine-tails like Kurama, but she's not Kurama!) and my dad is dark and light demon. Which means I'm a demonkyuubi and my siblings are not like me.
Let me explain. There is few types of creatures to be honest, there is only two types of creatures the animals and the demons. Animals can be friends with demons but they can't be a family. Why? Because...😅(I'm getting lazy) Okay it's because an really old demon woman (fortune teller) said that that kid will destroy the whole world. So... Ummm my parents said: „NO!" kidding they just really love each other so they have us. And we were happy family until SOMEONE kill our parents, so I decided to take care of my little siblings.
I was always going to the school and they were always in the daycare. After few months my STUPID neighbors call tha cops because thay didn't see my parents anymore. How I hate them for that. Unfortunately I was home when the police officer came, when I partly open the door he asked me: „Are your parents home?". I didn't want to answer that question, I only looked at the floor and said nothing. Than he asked if he can come in and I said: „Yes". So I little more open the door locked at him and I saw in his eyes than he want help, which makes me fully open the door. After few minutes he asked: „Do you have any siblings?". At that moment I remembered that I forgot pick up my siblings, so asked him for giving me five minutes and I run for them. When I come back I didn't want to show him siblings, so I act like: "I thought I forgot something but I didn't." He asked me again if I have any siblings. He seems trust worthy so called my few years old siblings. He seems to be in shock because he didn't saw my parents anywhere and I was like six years old, which is too young to take care of three younger siblings. After calming him down he if I can show him our parents and I said: „Okay!". So I took him outside to the garden and show him two gravestones. „Here they are," I said with smile on face. I wish you can see his face, he was like 😰. This is end of the short backstory let's get into the normal timeline 🙂.
„Nii-san!" someone scream at me, and you can try to guess who is that. Of course it's Taylor, he always call me that when no one is around. So I turn around, sadly at the same moment he jump at me. *Fall* „Get off me!" after few seconds. (Cs I need to process that what happened right now.) When he didn't react to that I say: „Can you please get off me." „Sorry," he say while he standing up and give me a hand. "It's ok. Besides I was bored 😑," Say with little smile on my face. „Can you finally tell why are you wearing bandage?" he ask me.

 „Can you finally tell why are you wearing bandage?" he ask me

(Don't you dare think I am a girl. I have only really long hair and I love it.) „Hmm... It's because I don't want that someone knows how many creatures I killed," I answer with nerves. (Explaining: When you born you have always white eyes, if you're an animal your eyes will be changing first into red eyes and than into darker red. They're changing according to how many creatures you kill. But if you're a demon your eyes will be changing into black eyes. They're changing according to how strong is your magic. The stronger your magic the darker they are.) „It's because he didn't kill anyone!" say someone who I know but Taylor don't. It's the most annoying demon I ever know. „You can only wish that!" I scream at him he was on a damn tree few meters of us. Taylor look at me and ask: „To you know each other? And who is he?" I answer without think: „He's the most annoying demon from my whole class." „I'm not that annoying. I'm just angry at you because you cheated the whole time you were in the school," he say with his typical smile which means he's lying. I was unfortunately calm so I ask: „I was cheated or you're just jealous because you're as not good as I am?😏" He is really angry so he throw at me a kunai. I moved my head so he wouldn't hit me. But I don't see the other one and it takes my bandage off. Luckily i didn't open my eyes. „What? Scared to show your eyes?" he ask with that weird tone like he is talking to a baby. That makes me really angry so push him to a wall and I place a kunai to his throat. After few seconds I decide to show him my dark red eyes so I open them. Then he ask me with a fear in his voice: „Y-you're White Death?!" I smile and start laughing. „You know what it means," I say with the same smile. "He is so lucky," I think when he teleport away because I want to kill him. I close my eyes and turn around. I pick up my bandage and put it on. When I look at Taylor he seems to be in shock. Because I was never like that before, at least he never seen me like that.

-------------End of Part 1------------
Thank you for reading my first story sorry for bad grammar. I'm not a native speaker. Can you tell me if you don't like or like something I'll be happy for any comments I get ☺. Anyways do you want part 2? If you have any ideas share with me, and if you feel uncomfortable writing in comments feel free text me private. See ya in next part 😉