All Dogs Go To Heaven

Start from the beginning

"It'll be the last mistake you'd ever make." Dean growled at him. "Well, then, if you don't want me to harm your darlin' children, then do this one job for me and I'll leave them alone. And since I'm in such a generous mood, I'll let you two enjoy the rest of today with them. But come tomorrow, you two better crack on with it." He said and Dean and I exchange a look.

"Look, the job is very simple. All I want is for you two to find me an alpha." Crowley said and he puts a newspaper down on the table. "Businessman found dead in his car – chest ripped open..." He said and I pick up the newspaper, the headline read. Businessman Falls Victim to Animal Attack.

"...heart missing. Sounds like?" Crowley asked. "Werewolf." I said. "No, it's not a full moon." Dean said and Crowley scoffs. "Werewolves turning on the full moon – so '09." he said. "Well, things with monsters have been out of whack for a while now, I guess." I muttered. "It could be about Eve." Dean said and I look over at Crowley.

"Why do you want this alpha so bad?" I asked him. "Let's just say he and I had a deal and he didn't hold up his end of the bargain. So he owes me." Crowley said and I shake my head at this. "So, it's settled then. You bag the howler, bring it home to papa. See you soon, lovebirds." He said and he disappears.

"I didn't miss him at all." I said and Dean sighs. "Me either." He said.

"So, the vic's a real class act. Owned a bunch of slum-grade apartments. Couple houses, too." I tell Dean, looking at my laptop, as he and I sit on our bed that night. We had just finished putting the kids to bed and told Ben and Peyton goodnight before we came in here and I began to research this stupid job Crowley wants us to do.

"So this is it? This is – this is what you're gonna do?" Dean asked me. "What am I doing?" I asked him. "Crowley. He's so far up our asses we're – we're – we're coughing sulfur, but you – you're just gonna work the case?" Dean asked. "Well, he just threatened the lives of our children. What else are we supposed to do?" I said to him. "I know it's just...working for a demon now. I don't like it." He said, upset.

"Look...this is a crap situation. I get it. But, Dean, we don't have a choice. I don't want that son of a bitch near our kids." I said. "Yeah, I know." He grumbles. "Look, we quickly get this job done and then we come back home and have Crowley off of our asses." I tell him and he nods in agreement.

The next day, Dean, Ben and I, the three of us in our FBI suits, walk past a coroner’s vehicle towards a detective, who is standing next to the body and two men who are ready to move it. "Okay." I hear one of the men said. "I got it." the second man said and they lift the body and carry it away. 

Peyton stayed at home and said she'd watch over the kids and made sure that they would get to school when she did.

"How you doing? Agents Holt, Wilson and Neff." Dean introduced to the Detective as we show him out badges. "Feds?" the Detective said, confused. "Yeah." Ben and I said.

"What are the Feds doing here?" the Detective asked us. "Oh, we're specialists. They call us in to answer the questions of mouth-breathing dick monkeys." Ben said and Dean, the Detective and I look at Ben.

"So, you gonna walk us through this, or, uh..." Ben said and the Detective sighs. "Dock worker. Guy on the morning shift found him – chest ripped wide open." he said. "Same as the body in the car?" I asked. "Yeah, second one in two days." the Detective said.

"Internal organs missing on both vics? Like their hearts?" Ben asked him. "Uh...looks like it, yeah. How'd you know?" the Detective asked him and I speak up. "So, this guy, he – he have any enemies?" I asked, changing the subject. "Yeah, plenty, but, uh, I don't think it was a wolf or possibly a cougar that had a beef with the guy. You do realize these were animal attacks?" the Detective said.