all of a sudden anoush comes walking over to where daphne and robby are standing and grabs a pot of popcorn.

"needs salt." he says after trying a piece. daphne rolls her eyes and grabs the pot from his hand and takes a piece out herself.

"the ratio of sweet to salt is fine, you did a good job." she said patting robby on the back as he smiles.

"hey, when do you think i might get one of the one shirts with my name on it?" he asks anoush as louie comes over to me and grabs the popcorn out of my hand.

"hey i was eating that dingus." she said glaring at louie. "there's too much salt." he says.

"kid wants a personalised shirt." anoush says pointing at robby.

"oh yeah, we gotta get him a shirt. means you're part of the team. what else you need? business cards? tote bag? louie says laughing.

"i'll book you two weeks at the company timeshare in barbados" anoush says.

"yeah, alright forget it." robby says looking down as anoush walks away.

"you guys are horrible. daphne says punching louie in the chest.

"hey kid relax, we're just breaking balls." louie said.

"stop being a dick or i'll break yours." daphne said glaring at him before walking away.

daphne is standing at the popcorn machine again alone eating popcorn. louie walks over to anoush laughing. daphne puts the popcorn on the side and walk over to them.

"louie what did you do?" she said glaring at him. "just wait it's funny daphne i promise." she stands there and crosses her arms. she's not quite sure what she is waiting for.

then all of a sudden we hear the start of a car inside of the showroom. daphne looks over to where the noise is coming from and sees robby in the car as daniel runs over to him.

"louie what the fuck did you do?" she said slapping his arm.

as people begin to get concerned as my dad starts yelling at robby moments before robby looks over at louie who is laughing and daphne who gives him an apologetic look and mouths 'i'm sorry.' before he storms out.

daphne is in the dojo with daniel he's doing some moves whilst daphne watches from the floor.

she hears footsteps so she turns her head to see who it is and when she sees that it's robby she smiles but doesn't say anything.

"hey. robby?" daniel says stopping what he was doing. me and robby look at eachother in confusion.

"did you sense that i was here?" robby says confused and daniel chuckles.

"oh, reflection." he says pointing at the wall as daphne stands up.

"here's that sales report you asked for." he says handing daniel the envelope smiling.

"sales report. yeah this is, um. good stuff. very important." he says pulling it out as robby smiles to himself.

"you didn't share this with anyone else did you?" daniel asks. "no sir." robby replies. daphne looks at him in awe thinking to herself how adorable he looks.

"your eyes only." he says. "that's good. we wouldn't want this sensitive material to fall into the wrong hands now would we?" he says turning it around to show a women's nude magazine.

robby looks down at himself in shame. "dammit louie." he says.

"i have even more reason now to break his balls." daphne says. "uhm we aren't breaking anybody's balls now young lady." daniel says nudging her as she laughs.

"that one's on you, pal." daniel says placing the envelope against robby's chest.

"next time you outsmart the dope." he said. "yeah." robby said nodding his head.

"fool me once, right?" he said chuckling. "that karate you were doing... where's the punching?" he asked.

"well karate isn't all punching and kicking. it's actually more about balance." daniel exclaims.

"that didn't even really look like karate." robby said.

"well blueprints don't actually look like cars, either, do they?" daniel exclaimed.

"what do you mean?" robby asked.

"that was kata. it's the foundation of my karate." daniel said.

"it's cool. you wanna stick around? you could learn a few things along with daphne here." daniel said.

robby looked at daphne then daniel then back at daphne and she smiled. "sure." he said nodding his head.

"alright. this is my daughter daphne by the way. i'm not sure if you two met." daniel said.

"we did meet already." robby said chuckling.

"well let's get started." daniel said.

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻

OK OK ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING🤭🤭i told you there would be more robby once we get started anyways get ready for a lot of daphne and robby content fr! also i'm just thinking what would their ship name be? dobby? or raphne? they both sound so funny😭😭😭😭u guys can choose