Chapter Sixteen -Finally

Start from the beginning

Isla swallowed.

Arturo hardened his voice. "You're not the first woman to try something like that on me and I doubt you'll be the last. It won't soften me to you, and we're certainly not adding it to our game."

Isla frowned at him, and then shrugged again. "Whatever. You might not want to play this game, but I do."

"I don't."

"Too bad. There's nothing in the contract that says we can't. If I want to play with you and tease you, I'm going to do it."

"And you think I have so little self control that I won't be able to stop myself from, what? Fucking you harder? Working harder to make you come? I already told you, if you want an orgasm, you're going to have to work with me to get it."

Isla let out a short, irritated growl. "Jesus, all this because I told you to fuck off. I'd hate to see what you do to your actual enemies."

He never wanted her to know what he did to his enemies. Contract or no, she'd probably run for the hills."

His silence when she'd said that must have been too much for her to handle, or she was just perceptive enough to pick up on the fact that something was wrong, because she then tilted her head.

Enough thinking. She was here so he could fuck her. That was it.

"What are—mmph!"

Arturo cut her off with a kiss before she could speak another word. Then he was tasting her velvety warm tongue once more. The taste of wine wasn't so sweet on her tongue anymore. Probably because he'd kissed and licked a lot of it away.

Isla's wrists shifted, but Arturo was still holding her hands above her head, keeping her stretched out for him. His free hand roamed easily along the side of her body. Her red dress might've flowed out at the skirt, but it fit like a second skin along her waist, hips and stomach. Arturo could practically feel the goosebumps forming on her skin, and then she shivered when he placed his hand over her perfectly rounded breast.

Big enough to fit into the cup of his hand. Perfect. Arturo massaged it until he felt her nipple hardening beneath the material. If she was wearing a bra, it was lacy and thin for him to be feeling her nipple push forward as he massaged her tit.

He hoped she was. He already knew she was wearing panties, and even though some men enjoyed their women more when they weren't wearing anything beneath the clothes, Arturo wasn't one of them.

To him, there was nothing in the world sexier than a woman in lingerie. Even if it was just a bra and panties.

Isla squirmed beneath him, moaning and sighing as she pushed her chest forward, arching into more of that feeling Arturo was giving her.

He sucked on her throat instead of teasing her other breast like he knew she wanted.