SAMS POV

"oh my god you guys, you see that guy over there who looks like he went down on a lawnmower?he's literally wearing the ugliest sweater i've ever seen." yasmine says and look laughs.

"that's so wrong." i say and yasmine looks up at me. "why is your sister hanging out with them? she should be over here with us." yasmine says and everybody nods. "i don't know guys." i say changing the topic.

"speaking of wrong check out fug-lisha. she looks like she ate a picnic table." yasmine says and i dony respond. i just smile at aisha.

DAPHNES POV

"i don't care if yasmine is the meanest girl at school, i'd kill all 3 of you just to get her to spit in my face." demetri says.

"glad to know i mean so much to you." daphne says.

"well if you don't make a move you'll never get a shot with her." miguel says and daphne looks up at him in confusion.

"true but i'll also never suffer a humiliating rejection." demetri says.

miguel starts to stand up walking towards the table slowly.

"what are you doing?" daphne asks. "striking first." he responds not taking his eye off of sam. daphne sighs and continue to look at my food.

"see you later, 'Rhea." brucks says as miguel sits back at the table looking down.

"how'd that go?" demetri says and daphne chuckles.

"why is kyler coming over for dinner?" daphne asks sam as they walk down the stairs. "because i like him and dad said it'll be good for them to get to know him." sam says. "i know you don't like him but, just be nice." sam says and daphne shrugs her shoulders.

"i can't promise that." daphne says walking towards the kitchen. "just wait until you like a boy and we have dinner with them." sam says.

"that will not be happening anytime soon." daphne says. "sure it wont." sams says laughing as they both sit down at the table.

once kyler arrives we are all sitting at the table daniel begins to serve the food. "i picked up this bad boy on my first trip to Okinawa." he says placing it on a plate infront of kyler.

"uh, no thanks. i don't like sushi." kyler says holding up his hand. "of course you don't." daphne mutters to herself quiet enough that nobody could hear, apart from sam who nudged her arm.

"are you sure you don't want to try a little piece?" amanda asks. "it melts in your mouth." daniel says.

"no, fish kind of grosses me out." kyler says looking up at daniel.

"you like fish. what about the fish sticks at school?" sam says. "oh yeah fish sticks are dope. do you have fish sticks?" kyler says and daniel shakes his head.

"you know what, why don't see if we can find something that kyler can eat." amanda says.

"sam, you wanna come with me to the kitchen?" amanda says and sam follows.

"what and leave me here?" daphne says throwing her hands up.

i look down as it starts to become awkward before kyler speaks.

"thank you for inviting me over, mr larusso." kyler says awkwardly and i try my best to hold in my laugh at him trying to be nice. "you have a really great house. and i think that sam is really cool too." kyler adds.

"thanks. she takes after her mother. and don't worry i never liked sushi at your age either." daniel says and kyler nods.

"it wasn't until i met a good friend of mine it began to grow on me." daniel says and i smile knowing that he is talking about mr miyagi.

"where are your parents from?" my dad asks. "irvine.. i think." kyler says and i bite my lip in order to stop myself from laughing.

"so tell me about that shiner you got there." daniel says. "oh this, it's from wrestling. you know i dodged the wrong way and i caught an elbow." he says and i look up immediately invested in this.

"is that how you hurt your hand too?" my dad asks and i look between both of them as kyler makes eye contact with daphne and she raises her eyebrows at him.

"it's ok, i was in my share of fights back in highschool." my dad says. "i don't know what your talking about." kyler says looking down.

"i know highschool kids can be rough." my dad says. "it wasn't a kid." kyler says and daphnes head immediately shoots up and daniel notices this.

"is there something going on at home?" daniel asks. "no no um. some guy at a mini-mall just jumped me and my friends." kyler says and daphne furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"what?" daphne says outloud without even realising she said anything.

"yeah. we were just at the store trying to get um, protein bars. and this homeless looking guy busts out some karate." kyler says and daniel immediately gets triggered by this.

"karate?" he asks. daphne leans her arm against the table placing her head in her hand getting comfortable for the story she's most definitely invested in.

"wait, what mini-mall was this?" daniel asks. "reseda." kyler responds and daniel immediately shoots up from his chair. "i'll be back." he yells as sam and amanda come walking back in as daphne quickly follows him. "i wanna come." she says following him out of the door.

as she sits in the front with him she begins to ask him questions. "where are we going?" she asks and he ignores her.

as they pull up to reseda mini-mall daniel gets out of the car. "stay here." he says and she does as she is told. seconds later she gets a call from sam.

"where are you guys?" she asks and daphne responds. "reseda mini-mall. he's just gone inside to a building called cobra kai karate. ring any bells?" she asks sam. "nope none at all." sam responds and she ends the phone.

"alright then." daphne scoffs to herself waiting for her dad to come back.

as he walks back out and he sits in the car. "what was that about?" she asks and she sees him eyeing somebody at the door.

"no way it's that blonde pretty boy." she says chuckling and her dad doesn't take his eyes off of him. she then realises this is serious and decides to shut up as they drive away.

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻

THIS WAS ANOTHER WEIRD CHAPTER but just getting you guys used to daphne and her humour fr. still unsure when her and robby will meet it might be once he gets a job at larusso auto. might have to be a bit of a slowburn😉
BUT I PROMISE IT'LL BE WORTH THE WAIT