I cursed at myself for being this careless in my head as i peeked my head out of the door and thankfully he wasn't back yet.
I stepped out only in a towel wrapped around my body which reached my mid thigh.

"Oh shit-" Zaviyar suddenly came and almost dropped the things he had in his hands and Stared at me with widened eyes as i also stared at him in shock.

"Zaviyar get out!" I suddenly shouted but it all went in deaf ears. He didn't said anything and walked toward me as i stepped backward, clutching my fist on my towel.

"What? Shy? Don't be shy babygirl" i whimpered a little as he suddenly grabbed me by wrapping his muscular arms around my waist as my body was pressed against his tall, towering body.

"Zaviyar leave me. I have to go and wear my clothes" i stuttered as he said nothing and chuckled in his deep voice, shiver going down my spine.

"You'd look even good without them" he purred as heat rose to my face, crimson  shading my cheeks as i stare at the ground.

"S-shut up" i stuttered again.

"Oh Darling, you look so gorgeous like this and I'm feeling even excited that I'm gonna see this beautiful view every for the rest of me life" he held my chin tiltling my face close to his as he leaned closer to my face, so close that my breath hitched as i felt his hot breath on my lips.

"You don't even know what you are making me feel" he whispered as he leaned even closer, our nose touching slightly as i gasped at his tightening grip on my waist.

"Zaviyar please" i pleaded as he tugged some  wet strands behind my ears, staring in my eyes deeply as if hypnotizing me with his beautiful ones.

"Please what, Love?" he purred as our lips slightly touched, i flinched as he chuckled slightly against my lips.

"Cute" he whispered again as he let go of my waist and went to the bed with two boxes of pizza and two drink in his hands

"Go wear something quickly i don't want you toget sick, it's getting cold" he said as he opened a box of pizza as i stood there in shock, clutching my towel tightly.

"What? Or else you want me to help" he smirked as i ran back to the bathroom, his laugh could be heard in the bathroom.

I placed my hand on my chest and putted on my clothes. It was leggings with a oversized shirtas i let my hair free to let in air-dry. As i stepped out of the bathroom, i saw Zaviyar munching on a slice of pizza as i chuckled at his face stuffed with pizza, he was looking like a squirrel munching on nuts.

'Cute- no Ayzel what's wrong with you?'

I sat opposite to him as he glanced at me with his doe Blue eyes which i never noticed while taking another bite of the slice.

"Slow down no one's gonna take it from you" i also took out a slice and dipped it in the ketchup as he titled his head like a clueless puppy.

" 'm swared yu wot tek i' awai ash ai was-" he blabbering with his squirrel-looking like face and adorable doe eyes as i chuckled.

"Wa'?" He raised an eyebrow  at me as i shook my head at him.

"Eat it first slowly then talk silly" i said as i took a bite of the slice.

"I was saying I'm scared you would take it all away as i was told that you eat like a Food monster" he said as he swallowed his food down, he pointed his finger at me as he gazed at me through with eye lashes with a threatened look on his face which looked rather cute to me.

"There my snack stock in that drawer, don't you dare to eat it all" he tear his gaze away as i smirked at him.

"I can't guarantee you about my hunger now that you have told me it's there" he groaned as i was about to take another slice from the pizza but he slapped my hand away.