The teacher took a look at his paper, made sure it was not blank, accepted his paper and let him go home.

The preschool exams are just so random, and the same is true for the first grade of elementary school.

Cen Huaian stood at the gate of the school and looked at Bangzi. He was looking at the test paper with a bitter look on his face. He looked like a kitten and chopsticks.

Looking at it, he knew that he would not be able to hand in the papers for a while, so he picked up his schoolbag, turned and left the school without hesitation.

The elementary school exams were over in one day, and at dinner at night, Chu Xia asked Cen Huai'an, "How much do you think you can score?" Cen Huai'an

swallowed the meat in his mouth without any hesitation, and said with full confidence in his tone: "Double hundred."

For Cen Huai'an, the paper was too simple, just like homework, except for full marks, there was no second result.

Chu Xia smiled and said, "So confident."

Cen Huai'an nodded with a "hmm".

A smile appeared on Chu Xia's face: "If you really pass the double hundred exam, I can grant you a small wish, which is not beyond my ability."

Cen Huaian's eyes lit up instantly: "Okay."

He wants to start from now on. Start wanting something. Do I want a new set of Go, or buy a complete set of "Journey to the West" comic strips?

I heard that "Seven Heroes and Five Righteousness" is also very good. Do you want to buy this book? There was only one wish, and Cen Huai'an became entangled.

The next day, Cen Huai'an didn't have to go to school, he still got up quite early, the children went to bed early, and couldn't lie down in bed.

It was Chu Xia who dawdled until the last moment before getting out of bed. Cen Huaian had already bought her breakfast, and even her medicine was frying in the casserole.

Before going to work, Chu Xia glanced at Cen Huai'an enviously: "It would be great if I didn't have to go to work."

Cen Huai'an said: "Then mom, you don't have to go to work, I have a lot of money."

He counted in his heart seriously Well, it should be enough to raise him and his mother for a month. If he wants to take it out, he still feels distressed, but if his mother really doesn't want to go to work, then he will still take it out.

Chu Xia felt sweet in her heart, and couldn't help but raised her hand to rub Cen Huai'an's hair: "You should keep your money for yourself! Do your winter homework well at home, and don't run out." She made an agreement with Cen Huai'an last

night , Finish the winter vacation homework first, and then do other things.

As soon as he went out, a gust of cold wind blew over, Chu Xia shivered, wrapped the scarf inside again, and walked towards the factory.

Not long after she arrived at the office, the minister asked her to visit his office.

Chu Xia thought it was about her asking for leave, maybe the factory manager agreed to her asking for leave, so she knocked on the door of the minister's office with a smile on her face.

"Comrade Luo, do you know why I asked you to come here?"

Chu Xia immediately asked: "The factory manager agreed to my leave?"

The minister's expression froze: "Uh, that's not true.

" , with doubts on her face, it's not about asking for leave, what did the minister ask her to come over?