A warm current gushed out of Cen Zhengnian's heart, flowing to his limbs and bones.

Chu Xia wasn't sure if there was any breakfast outside at this point, so she quickly mixed the batter, added eggs, and some shredded potatoes, and spread out a plate of pancakes on the table.

"Eat something to pad your belly, and later we'll have a bowl of malted milk alone."

Cen Zhengnian wanted to help, but Chu Xia chased him away: "Go and see if there is anything you forgot, don't forget to bring some Eat on the way."

Cen Zhengnian looked at Chu Xia's busy figure, and An An, who had been following him since he got up, and his heart softened.

Cen Huaian seemed to have thought of something, he ran into the back room with his short legs buried, quickly picked several tomatoes and hugged them.

"This is for you." He put the tomato on the table and pushed it to Cen Zhengnian.

These are the tomatoes that Cen Huai'an grew himself, and they are still bearing fruit. Except for cooking and picking in early summer, he is very precious.

At that time, the tomato was the first to bear fruit. Chu Xia made him a tomato mixed with sugar. He ate it very carefully, not even wasting the tomato syrup.

But now he picked off the ripe tomatoes on the windowsill and gave them to Cen Zhengnian.

Cen Zhengnian couldn't tell what was going on in his heart, so he hugged Cen Huai'an directly: "An'an..."

Cen Huai'an's face slowly turned red, his body was a little stiff, and his head moved slightly in Cen Zhengnian's arms Rubbed.

The sky outside is not completely bright yet, and the morning star can still be seen hanging in the southeast direction.

However, some people in the family courtyard had already got up early, most of them were elderly people, and they got up to stroll and talk in the courtyard.

Cen Zhengnian pushed the bicycle, Chu Xia sat in the back with a suitcase, and Cen Huaian sat on the horizontal bar in front.

The bike brought a cold wind, Chu Xia thought: Fortunately, she ignored Cen Huaian's objection and wrapped him a scarf, and she also wrapped one herself, otherwise it would have been quite cold this morning.

He just didn't know if Cen Zhengnian was riding a bike in the cold, he was not wearing anything, and he had no gloves on his hands.

At the station, Chu Xia noticed that Cen Zhengnian's originally fair and slender hands were a little red.

He held the suitcase in one hand and Cen Huai'an in the other, while Chu Xia tightly held Cen Huai'an's other hand.

There were so many people in the station, Cen Zhengnian turned his head to Chu Xia and said, "There are too many people, I'll just go in by myself."

Cen Huaian held Chu Xia's hand tightly.

"It's all here, I'll take you to the car."

There was still some time before the departure, Cen Zhengnian bought a platform ticket, and Chu Xia and Cen Huaian followed him into the station.

There are many people inside, but not so crowded.

Some people didn't go home at night because they had to take the train in the morning, so they slept directly on the chairs inside the station.

Cen Zhengnian couldn't find a free seat, so he put the suitcase on the ground and asked Chu Xia and Cen Huaian to sit.

"An'an, after I leave, you have to listen to your mother. You can write to me. I will reply to you when I see it." "