Cen Zhengnian could only buy tickets for the next day.

When he returned home in early summer, he saw Cen Zhengnian's suitcase pulled out, lying on the ground with its mouth open, and Cen Zhengnian was putting clothes into the suitcase.

Surprise appeared on Chu Xia's face: "Are you going back to the Northwest?"

Cen Zhengnian was not in a high mood, and his brows were tightly knit together: "Yeah."

"Why so fast?" Chu Xia couldn't help but speak.

Cen Zhengnian had been back for less than half a month. He had just gotten acquainted with An An, and she had only just gotten to know him a little bit, but now he was leaving.

This time is too short, Chu Xia is fine, but what about An An? Just now, the father and son had a little warmth and were about to separate. They don't know when they will see each other again after leaving. At that time, they don't know what the relationship between father and son will become.

"Notice from above." Cen Zhengnian didn't want to leave home so soon, and he also wanted to live with Chu Xia An'an's family of three.

But those jobs have to be done by someone, and since he has the ability, he must take on this responsibility.

He didn't think there was anything great about what he did, he just did what he was supposed to do.

Chu Xia helped him tidy up together, and the room became dull for a moment, so boring that Chu Xia felt uncomfortable in his heart.

She looked at the time and reached out to hold Cen Zhengnian's wrist: "Go and pick up An An, tell him about your departure, and I'll take care of the rest."

Cen Zhengnian stared at Chu Xia's fingers, still white and slender Excessive, but with a utter intolerance.

He stretched out his hand to cover her hand, shook it and said, "Okay, I see."

Cen Zhengnian didn't have a lot of things. It was only when Chu Xia was packing that he realized that he had given him almost nothing except the clothes he brought back. What did you buy yourself.

His clothes are not fancy, they are always shirts, trousers or Mao suits, without extra decorations, but no one will ignore his existence.

When Chu Xia was sorting Cen Zhengnian's shirt, a photo fell out. She picked it up and found that the photo was actually a photo of her and An An.

It was the photo she sent to Cen Zhengnian last time, and he kept it in his shirt pocket.

Chu Xia couldn't tell what he felt in his heart at this moment, it was warm, sour and astringent. She repacked the photos for him and put them in the suitcase without touching his things.

Maybe their family should take a family portrait. Chu Xia suddenly had such a thought in his heart.

As soon as Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huai'an came home, Cen Huai'an shook off Cen Zhengnian's hand, and ran to the back room with his head sullen.

When Chu Xia saw him like this, he looked at Cen Zhengnian: "Did you tell him?"

Cen Zhengnian sighed, looked worriedly at the back room, and nodded: "He will know sooner or later."

Whether it is sooner or later, Cen Zhengnian Years are going to go, so it's better to say it earlier, so that An An can accept this reality earlier.

Cen Huai'an lay on his own little bed, covered his head with the quilt, and resented in his heart: "Liar! They are all liars! You promised to stay with me forever! They are all liars!