She smiled shyly at Huang Tingyue: "Sorry, I'm not used to lending my close-fitting clothes to others."

Huang Tingyue was stunned for a moment, probably because she didn't expect that Chu Xia would not lend her clothes. Because borrowing clothes is very common, the unmarried girls in the factory, and those who don't look good on blind dates all borrow each other's clothes.

"Chu Xia, I only wear it for one day, I will wear it very carefully, and I won't damage your skirt!" Huang Tingyue thought that Chu Xia was worried about the skirt being damaged, so she opened her mouth quickly.

"It's not for this reason." Chu Xia still smiled, looking amiable, but she still refused: "If you want to wear this skirt, I know where it is sold, but I can't lend you my skirt. Wear it."

Huang Tingyue bit her lip, her delicate and lively look just now was gone, she looked at Chu Xia with a bit of resentment in her eyes: "No need!"

After she finished speaking, she sat back in her seat with an ugly expression. If she had the money to buy a new dress, why would she borrow Chu Xia's? It's just a dress, what's the big deal.

Cen Zhengnian came out of the Family Planning Commission, ignoring the stares with various meanings after he left, stepped on his bicycle, and rode home.

At present, family planning supplies are under the control of the Family Planning Commission, and they are also available in hospitals. It's just that not many people are willing to ask for it, and the Family Planning Commission hastily put it aside and dare not look at it when it is sent home.

Cen Zhengnian didn't think there was any embarrassment in this. The matter of husband and wife has existed since ancient times. This is a normal human biological desire, and there is no need to escape it.

So he went to the family planning committee to get family planning supplies, and he didn't feel embarrassed. He was bright and upright, and he was generous, but the young man who brought him the things was blushing.

Cen Zhengnian had just entered the family home, and when people he knew greeted him, the proprietress of the canteen also stuck out her head: "It's from Chu Xia's family, someone called you just now!" Cen Zhengnian's heart skipped a beat, and he already thought of who

called , The smile on his face was put away, and he sighed in his heart.

Sure enough, the leader of the base answered the call back, telling him to come back to work quickly.

I can't ask in detail about work on the phone, but Cen Zhengnian can hear the anxiety in the leader's tone, probably because there is a problem with the project.

At that time, when he was on vacation, he applied for a minimum of half a month from the leader, and now he is called back before the time is up, which shows that the problem is not small.

It should be a matter of the new project. The project he had on vacation had achieved results, and now he is conducting more in-depth research.

At this time, Cen Zhengnian's heart flew to the Northwest, and he outlined in his mind what he had calculated these days.

All kinds of complicated calculation formulas were floating in his mind, but he didn't really see it. He was not sure if the problem he deduced was right.

He has to go back to the base quickly, time waits for no one.

Cen Zhengnian didn't go home, so he immediately went to the station to buy train tickets, but the tickets were sold out, and today's tickets were all sold out.