Cen Zhengnian hugged Cen Huai'an, Chu Xia followed beside him, and the three of them walked out of the dental hospital. It was still early, and Chu Xia said to Cen Zhengnian: "Go to the city hospital again."

"What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?" Cen Zhengnian became nervous instantly, frowning: "There are ordinary doctors in the Stomatological Hospital. Go back and have a look."

Chu Xia usually doesn't look very good, and sometimes feels tired after walking a few more steps. Cen Zhengnian has found that she is not in good health in the past few days after returning home.

He also asked about her and An An taking traditional Chinese medicine, and she told him that he could only take it slowly. Later, seeing that she really had no other problems except getting tired easily, he was relieved slowly.

But he has been paying attention to her body, so when he heard that she was going to the hospital, he thought she was not feeling well.

"No. It's time for An'an and I to have a follow-up visit, and I just took advantage of this time to let the doctor take a look." Chu Xia interrupted Cen Zhengnian with a smile, signaling him not to be so nervous.

Cen Zhengnian breathed a sigh of relief, and asked Chu Xia while walking, "How is the doctor you saw?"

He wondered in his mind, did Liangzhou know any good doctors. Both Chu Xia and An An are not in good health, so they should see a doctor again.

"It's ok. He's an old Chinese doctor with good medical skills. An'an and I have treated well in the past month. If you came back more than a month ago, I'm afraid you would be so scared that you would take us to the hospital right away." Chu Xia joked

, But Cen Zhengnian was thinking about that scene, his brows were slightly frowned, and his expression was distressed.

"I..."

Chu Xia knew what he was thinking when he saw his expression, and waved his hand and said, "This matter has nothing to do with you."

Cen Zhengnian did not fulfill his responsibilities to An An and his family, but the original owner and An An's health was the reason. , mainly because of the original owner and her mother, there is no need for him to blame himself for this.

Li Guanzhong still remembered Chu Xia and Cen Huai'an, he could tell if the patient was serious and obedient just by looking at his face.

However, he still took the pulse of the two of them, and adjusted the prescription: "Continue to take it. The kid is recovering better, and maybe he won't need to take medicine soon. But you can't, your fundamental damage is too serious, and it will take a long time." Rehabilitation."

Hearing this, Cen Zhengnian's face was extremely serious, and his brows were tightly frowned: "Doctor, what's wrong with her body? Can she be recuperated?" When he asked, his tone was cautious, and his worried eyes fell on Chu

Xia In his body, he was really afraid that Chu Xia's health would not be well maintained.

"Yes! As long as you listen to me, take medicine on time, and eat well, it will be almost a year. If you take good care of yourself, it will take less time." Hearing the

doctor's assurance, Cen Zhengnian slowly relaxed his frown. Let Chu Xia wait while he went to get medicine for her and An An.

On the way back, Cen Zhengnian hesitated to speak. There were many questions he wanted to ask, but he didn't know how to ask them.

After entering the house, Cen Huaian went to play Go, and Chu Xia was sitting on a chair to read a book, and he was standing beside her, his tall figure could not be ignored at all.