Seeing him like this, Chu Xia looked up and met Cen Zhengnian's distressed eyes: Is it all right?

She also felt distressed, but she didn't let Cen Huaian know the consequences of tooth decay, she was afraid that he would still not take it to heart.

She nodded: "Okay, let's go out."

Cen Zhengnian walked out with An An in his arms, and Chu Xia followed behind the two. The dentist noticed their movement and wanted to keep the client: "Why are you going? Already?"

Chu Xia waved his hand: "I don't want to watch it, children are afraid."

Walking out of the door of the small clinic, I felt that my eyes became brighter in an instant. The clinic was dark and cramped, with stains on the floor and walls. As a doctor, Chu Xia felt uncomfortable staying in that environment.

When Cen Huaian came into contact with the sunlight outside, he froze, and turned his head to look at Chu Xia blankly: "Mom, haven't I stopped seeing the teeth?"

Chu Xia rubbed his head: "Look, but not here. Here The environment is not good. I also forgot to tell you that the dental fillings here, the tools are not thoroughly sterilized, the dentists don't pay attention to hygiene, and they will infect people with incurable diseases, which is very scary!" Cen Huaian thought of the one who died on the street

. The old man with a distended belly must be a disease that cannot be cured.

He shook his head hastily, he didn't want his stomach to get bigger, he didn't want to get sick.

Toothache is very uncomfortable, and the disease with a big stomach is even more uncomfortable.

Cen Huai'an was so frightened that he froze, Chu Xia reached out and stroked his growing hair: "Don't be afraid, Mom and Dad will take you to a clean hospital for treatment, remember to take good care of your teeth in the future, and don't eat sugar all the time." "Yes

. "Now Chu Xia doesn't need to say much, Cen Huai'an is very obedient.

Cen Huaian slowly forgot about the small dark room just now, those terrible tools, the bleeding mouth and the pulled out teeth, until Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian took them to the dental hospital.

Liangzhou City is the capital city of the province, and it has a dedicated dental hospital for a long time. Although the house of the dental hospital is quite old, the environment is clean and the doctors are very responsible.

The doctor who saw Cen Huai'an was a female doctor in her forties or fifties with a very kind smile.

After seeing his teeth, he said: "Oh, my kid didn't take good care of his teeth, and his teeth got decayed."

Cen Huai'an covered his teeth, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Do you want to fill his teeth?" The doctor asked Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian.

"Replenish."

The doctor began to operate. The whole process was actually not as scary as Cen Huai'an thought. It didn't hurt, but it was strange to keep holding his mouth.

Because the doctor kept laughing and talking to Cen Huai'an to divert his attention, he didn't realize that the time had passed, and the tooth was filled. The main reason was that Cen Huai'an's tooth cavity was small and the tooth decay was in the early stage, so it ended quickly.

When he came out, Cen Huai'an looked back at the clean little room behind him, still a bit in disbelief.

Although he felt that filling his teeth was not scary anymore, Cen Huaian would never forget the scene of tooth extraction in the small clinic. He decided to take good care of his teeth from today onwards.