Finding that his mother's eyes were soft encouragement, and he didn't mean to stop him, he asked the man seriously in a childish voice: "I don't know how to play Go, can we play backgammon?" "Of course." A group of people returned to the

classroom

, Chu Xia stood behind Cen Huaian and looked at him, and the two children also stood behind him, their eyes filled with curiosity and the arrogance of an old student looking at a beginner.

Cen Huai'an straightened his back, and the man asked him to settle down first.

He glanced at him, the sunspot landed in the middle of the chessboard, and the two started fighting on the board with backgammon.

Chu Xia noticed that as soon as he played chess, the man's aura changed, from generous and harmless to sharp and aggressive. Even when facing a child, he didn't say he looked down on him, and he completely regarded Cen Huai'an as a formal opponent.

Cen Huai'an was very good at backgammon, and even the ten-year-old children in the family courtyard couldn't beat him, but he only lasted about ten minutes under the man's hands, and the chess pieces became flustered, and finally failed to block the man's white chess and lost.

He frowned and watched the chess game for a while, his eyes showed a light of reluctance to admit defeat, he pursed his lips tightly, raised his head and said to the man, "Let's play another game." "Okay." The man said with a smile,

without any objection.

In this round, Cen Huai'an lost even faster. The man picked up the chess piece, looked at him and asked, "Are you still coming?"

Cen Huai'an shook his head, "I can't beat you." There was resentment in his voice, but he already knew It's over, and you'll still lose if you play again, there's no need for it.

"Do you know where I just lost?" the man asked.

Cen Huai'an tried his best to think back, then shook his head, as if he felt wrong from the beginning, and it seemed that he made a mistake from the middle again.

"Gobang looks simple. If you want to win, you need a plan. Since you started making moves, I have already started to set traps. You see..."

The man restored the chess game between the two, and patiently told Cen Huai'an step by step that he started from Where did I fall into the trap.

The two children, a boy and a girl, also listened very seriously. For a while, Chu Xia felt that she was out of tune with the atmosphere of this classroom, and she was the only idler.

But what the man said was easy to understand, and she could understand it too, so she also watched the chess game and listened attentively.

The man stopped after talking about a game, and asked Cen Huai'an: "It's still the same game now, we've already reached this point, where will your next move fall?"

"Here." Cen Huai'an said without any hesitation, this was a way to break the situation that the man just said, and he remembered it very clearly.

Now the man showed some surprise on his face: "You remember what I said just now?"

Cen Huai'an didn't think it was a big deal, so he nodded.

The man's eyes showed surprise, and he asked a few more things he just said, and the security department was able to answer them without any mistakes.

He can even point out what he is confused about, which means that he not only understands it, but also thinks about it divergently, and will draw inferences about other cases from one instance.