" There is no objection this early summer, the factory will be closed on Sunday, and you can come over then. But whether the school is also closed at this time, Chu Xia was not sure, so she asked the class teacher directly.

"Our school has a break every half a month. When you come, if the school is on holiday, you can put the papers at the doorman. I will get them when I come to class." After talking with the class teacher,

Chu Xia came out with a schoolbag full of test papers for each subject. Yes, they are all mimeographed test papers, with a strong fragrance of ink, and they are all the hard work of the teachers, which is very precious.

After visiting Factory Manager Zhang in the morning, Cen Zhengnian came to pick up Chu Xia at the gate of No. 9 Middle School as usual, riding the bicycle she wanted to return.

As soon as he saw her, he took the heavy schoolbag in her hand and carried it on his body without feeling awkward at all.

In fact, Chu Xia prefers to take the bus rather than take the bicycle that hurts her butt.

However, Cen Zhengnian obviously considered this problem, and tied a cotton cushion on the back seat of the car, making it much more comfortable to sit on.

"I said I can go home by myself, why are you here again?"

Cen Zhengnian was riding a bicycle, and his gentle voice mingled with the wind: "I want to come pick you up. I don't know how long I can stay at home. I hope I can do more things these days when I'm at home.

" The wind blows Chu Xia's hair, and the sun shines through the gaps in the leaves, mottled on the two of them.

Chu Xia leaned on the car seat with one hand, looked at Cen Zhengnian's broad and strong back, and as he rode the bike, he faintly revealed the tight lines inside, and a thought suddenly came to his mind: If life continues like this, it will actually be pretty good.

Suddenly, the car seemed to be crushed by a small stone, Chu Xia swayed behind her, and she was so frightened that she hugged Cen Zhengnian's waist in a panic.

When Chu Xia sat still, she realized that she was hugging Cen Zhengnian, her hands seemed to be scalded, and she immediately shrank back.

Cen Zheng smiled young, grabbed her hand suddenly, and put it on his waist again. Chu Xia frowned, and wanted to shrink his hands back, but he heard Cen Zhengnian say solemnly: "Hold tight, we're going downhill." As soon as the words fell, the

car went down the slope, and the whistling wind blew over in an instant , the heart followed suit.

Now Cen Zhengnian didn't need to say anything, she hugged his waist tightly and didn't move, anyway, it was quite comfortable to hold.

The rest of Lu Chuxia did not let go of Cen Zhengnian, she was afraid of another unexpected situation.

Cen Zhengnian just looked down at her hand, with a gentle smile on his face, and said nothing.

When he got home, Chu Xia immediately let go of Cen Zhengnian and jumped out of the car, urging him: "Give me the schoolbag, and you go pick up An An."

He didn't meet his eyes at all. Cen Zhengnian looked at her with a smile in his eyes, but he didn't say anything, he just said when he handed her the schoolbag: "There are the vegetables I bought today in the room, please see if I have any." Wrong purchase?"

After finishing speaking, he got on his bicycle and left. Chu Xia let out a sigh of relief and went into the house to see what Cen Zhengnian had bought.