No... ...No, you can sit down." The squad leader didn't react for a while, but when he heard her ask, he quickly replied, he didn't know what to reply.

"Thank you." Chu Xia smiled politely at him, wiped the table and stool with a handkerchief, took out the exercise book written by Cen Zhengnian, and concentrated on doing the questions.

She didn't pay attention, because of her arrival, the entire second (third) class was like a drop of water dripping into the oil pan, and it started to boil. Only her drop of water was quiet and free from any disturbance.

Because Chu Xia has been concentrating on doing the questions, the other students are too embarrassed to disturb her no matter how many questions they have, and they just look at her frequently.

At this time, some students in class three remembered that the head teacher had mentioned before that there was a transfer student in their class, but they would not attend class with them.

I didn't say much later, and everyone didn't care about a transfer student, they were all busy studying.

Now we are on the same page, but I didn't expect the transfer student who came to be so beautiful, his appearance was just like that of sister Lin in the Dream of the Red Chamber, Ruoliu Fufeng's brows and eyes were strong, and his demeanor was not like that of a small family. from.

But soon the head teacher came in, suppressing the curiosity and restlessness of the students.

She glanced back and saw Chu Xia obediently sitting at the back doing the questions, her eyes flashed with satisfaction.

She didn't introduce Chu Xia, but only arranged for the next thing.

The main thing is to assign homework. National Day is a two-day holiday. This is a statutory holiday, and students are also on holiday, so there must be homework.

The teacher in charge didn't let Chu Xia leave, but also asked her to take the test papers and go home to do it. In addition to the holiday papers, there are also papers made by previous students.

There is no class in the afternoon, so that students who are far away from home can go home by car. The class teacher finished speaking in class and called Chu Xia to the office.

"The paper hasn't been corrected yet, but I read the physics paper when you were doing it, and I still can't do it well, especially some knowledge points about strength, which are your weak points." Chu Xia and their exam invigilators changed every time

. When taking the physics test, her head teacher deliberately changed to her test room just to see how she was doing.

Sure enough, the old teacher is the old teacher, and she saw her problem at a glance, Chu Xia nodded: "I really don't have a good grasp here."

The head teacher frowned: "Then why don't you come to school?"

The head teacher is a good teacher, she only wants her as a student well, and Chu Xia appreciates it, but she can only refuse her again.

"Teacher, I have a job and a child. I really can't help it. You can wait for my grades to come out and find out. I'm really not trying to be arrogant." Of course the

head teacher knew, but she was just unwilling. I didn't expect to be able to persuade.

"These are left for you by the teachers of each subject. You can't relax and study at home. It's best to come to school once a week, hand in the test papers assigned by each subject, and ask the teacher to correct them for you." "Okay.