Waiting for Cen Huaian's crying to gradually subside, Chu Xia pushed open the door and went in. When he saw Cen Huaian lying on Cen Zhengnian's back with tears on his face, he felt hiccupped.

On Cen Zhengnian's shirt, apart from tear stains, there were also two obvious tooth marks, which had bitten through the shirt.

Cen Huai'an didn't feel it when he was crying, but felt so ashamed after crying.

Especially when his mother came in and saw it, he immediately jumped out of Cen Zhengnian's arms, wiped his face carelessly, and quickly ran into the back room.

Cen Zhengnian was stunned by his behavior, but still stretched out his hand to hug him.

Chu Xia lightly "coughed" twice, Cen Zhengnian put down his hands, without any embarrassment on his face, he stood up naturally and asked, "An An, what is he?

" Cen Zhengnian was at a loss.

"I'm ashamed to see you crying." Chu Xia said without any fuss: "If he knew that I was not the only one who heard it, he would probably regret crying just now." Cen Zhengnian sighed: "I'm sorry for him

, He feels wronged, and it's good to cry."

Chu Xia looked towards the back room, nodded and said, "I'm also worried about his emotions all the time, now that he's crying, he won't be afraid that he'll get bored and get sick. You can do something about it. How did you coax him? Let him bite you a few times?"

She pointed to the wound on his shoulder and asked curiously.

Cen Zhengnian shook his head and didn't say anything, with a smile in his eyes: "This is a secret between our father and son, I can't tell you."

Chu Xia raised his eyebrows, didn't ask again, and pointed to the wound on his shoulder and asked: "Would you like to tell me?" Don't deal with it?"

Cen Zhengnian said indifferently: "It's okay, it doesn't hurt. He didn't use a lot of strength."

In Chu Xia, he could see the blood oozing from the inside of his shirt. Although it was not big, it was absolutely impossible not to feel pain .

No wonder Cen Huai'an was so tolerant, it was Cen Zhengnian who was inherited, the two really deserved to be father and son.

Chu Xia wanted to ignore it, but when she turned around, she felt that Cen Zhengnian was a bit pitiful. After all, he was relying on him to send money every month, so he couldn't be too heartless.

She turned back, found the red medicine in the drawer under the TV, and handed it to Cen Zhengnian: "Apply the medicine to avoid inflammation."

Cen Zhengnian took the medicine, raised his hand to unbutton his shirt, and soon, the button was unbuttoned, revealing his smooth and beautiful abdominal muscles, and even the mermaid line!

Chu Xia's eyes widened, but his eyes were still fixed on his abdominal muscles: "You, what are you doing?"

Cen Zhengnian: "Apply the medicine."

"Why are you taking off your clothes when you apply the medicine?" I found that Cen Zhengnian's figure is a bit good, the typical one that looks thin in clothes and fleshy in undress, which can be used as a perfect model in medical classrooms.

She thought that scientists were all stuck in the laboratory, and they were killing chickens for nothing. She didn't expect that Cen Zhengnian didn't look thin at all.

Cen Zhengnian smiled, looked at his wife flustered and shy, and said, "The wound is inside, so it can't be painted if you don't take off your clothes." Then,