At that time, when Cen Zhengnian heard that he had a vacation, he immediately started to pack his things. He had to buy things to take home, presents for his wife and son, and to buy train tickets.

When he got on the train, he realized that he forgot to call his wife, and he also forgot to talk to his parents.

He took a sip of tea, the coolness of the mint relieved the exhaustion from the long train ride, so he couldn't help but take a few more sips.

Seeing him drink, Chu Xia pointed at the mint leaves in the cup, his smile deepened and he said, "Do you know where these mint leaves come from?" Cen Zhengnian thought for a while, but to no avail, he said honestly, "I don't know

. But the mint leaves are very fresh, they should have just been picked."

The smile on Chu Xia's face grew wider: "Of course it's fresh. An An planted it himself, and it's on the window sill in the back room. Don't tell him I picked it." Cen Zhengnian was stunned, met Chu Xia's eyes, and smiled

softly , bowed his head and took another sip and said: "I drank it too, I won't tell him."

It's too foul! He said such words with such a handsome face, Chu Xia felt a little hot in his face.

She immediately stood up and said, "I'll cook." She wanted to escape the atmosphere immediately.

She went out and stood by the coal stove for a while, her mind cleared up, and she remembered that she was going to cook shrimp today, but she didn't bring out anything, she was a little annoyed that she couldn't concentrate.

But still have to go back and get it.

Chu Xia re-entered the room and saw Cen Zhengnian sitting at the table, drinking mint water slowly, flipping through her math book.

Suddenly, she felt angry, and she was thinking about things. It's so unfair that the instigator is still so calm! She couldn't hold back, and walked over to close the book.

Cen Zhengnian looked over with inquiring eyes, and Chu Xia said confidently, "Today I want to eat shrimp, you go pick the shrimp thread."

Cen Zhengnian finished drinking the water in the cup, put down the cup, stood up and said, "Okay."

Without a word He shirked his refusal without any reluctance, and even stood up and walked to the corner to lift up the shrimp basket, with a gentle smile on his face.

Cen Zhengnian remembers the location of the water room. Chu Xia gave him a basin and a pair of scissors, and asked him to put the prawns that had been threaded into the basin.

"Okay." When Chu Xia spoke, Cen Zhengnian listened carefully the whole time, nodded and said "Okay", without any impatience.

The anger that rose in Chu Xia's heart slowly disappeared.

Living with someone with Cen Zhengnian's temper, he probably wouldn't even get into a fight. He's too gentle and completely non-aggressive.

In fact, Chu Xia was wrong. If she had seen him at work, she would not have said that.

At work, Cen Zhengnian is extremely strict, not only strict with outsiders, but also very strict with himself. If the data is wrong, he will calculate and experiment again and again until it is right.

If a staff member makes a mistake due to carelessness, he will criticize him severely. Regardless of gender, he is not soft-hearted at all, and it is common to scold people to cry.

When dealing with a female colleague who has a crush on him, as long as he notices it, his attitude is very firm to alienate and refuse, without leaving a little thought for others.