All these made Cen Zhengnian feel the taste of home, which was different from his cold dormitory.

He couldn't help but relax, recalling the memory of living in this room before.

He put the shrimp basket in the corner under the window, where there were some other vegetables.

After putting the shrimp away, Cen Zhengnian put the big suitcase in his hand on the ground. Chu Xia noticed that when he came back, he only had this suitcase in his hand, which should be all his luggage.

"I brought some things for you and An An. This exercise book is for you. You can see if you can use it."

Cen Zhengnian squatted on the ground, opened the big suitcase, picked up the top one and put it A reddish-brown soft leather notebook, handed to Chu Xia.

Chu Xia looked at him, hesitantly took the exercise set.

She turned to the first page, and there were two words written on it: Mathematics.

If you look back, you will find that the questions are all handwritten. The handwriting is from the same person, and there is a whole book, including mathematics, physics, and chemistry.

Most of them were physics questions. Chu Xia only remembered that she mentioned in the letter that she might not do well in the physics test.

Chu Xia looked up at Cen Zhengnian. He was taking out the dried fruit and meat inside, as well as two wooden toys, and a wooden box that didn't know what it contained.

Chu Xia had read Cen Zhengnian's copybook, and the words on the exercise set were the same as those on the copybook. They were written by Cen Zhengnian himself, but he was not ready to say it.

"You wrote this yourself?" Chu Xia asked him directly.

Cen Zhengnian let out a "hmm" and was still taking things out of the suitcase, which were all for her and An An. He only had a few poor clothes in it.

Chu Xia flipped through the exercises, and every question he saw was a classic type of question that is now taken in high school. Where did he find the time to write it?

She thought so, and asked the same question.

"It's been a long time on the train, so I thought it might be useful to you, so I wrote it." He looked at Chu Xia, smiled and said, his tone was very natural, without any intention of claiming credit.

But Chu Xia could feel the heavy weight of this set of exercises. She couldn't tell what she felt, but she did gain a lot of affection for Cen Zhengnian.

Chu Xia continued to flip through the pages, and the more I read, the more I liked this exercise book, and I wished I could start writing it right away.

She knew that Cen Zhengnian was a genius, but she still admired that he could write such a set of exercises in just a few days. He had been out of high school for years, after all.

She has a big brain, and in the future, even if Cen Zhengnian can't continue to do scientific research, he can write exercises and sell them, and he will probably earn a lot of money.

Chu Xia resisted the urge in her heart, forced herself to put down the exercises, went to the back room, poured two glasses of water, and handed one to Cen Zhengnian.

There are two tender green mint leaves floating in the water. Take a sip close to it, and the unique refreshing taste of mint will instantly fill your mouth, making you feel refreshed.

While drinking in early summer, he asked Cen Zhengnian, "When did you arrive? Why didn't you call to tell me in advance?"

Cen Zhengnian held the teacup, looked at the mint in the water and said, "I came back in a hurry, so I didn't have time to call."