Who knew that she was slowly relaxing, and the daughter-in-law really had bad thoughts.

Zhang Yanmei didn't know that not long after she left, a half-grown child jumped in, took the letter lightly, wiped the shoe prints on the window sill, and ran away quickly.

And Chu Xia also saw the sign of success on the wall of the agreed place.

Now is not modern, there is no surveillance, and there are a lot of unemployed teenagers in society. Especially some teenage children who came out to earn a living, as long as they are paid, they will do anything.

People are also very professional, and they don't say a lot if they don't say a lot, and they don't ask a question if they don't ask a lot.

Once the money is in place and the matter is done, it will be treated as if it never happened.

Chu Xia is their favorite employer. The job is simple and the money is high. The only requirement is to keep it secret.

It's easy to do.

Chu Xia got the result she was satisfied with, but she also raised her vigilance.

She can only do such a thing this time, otherwise, once the bottom line of a person is broken, as long as a little money is spent, the stumbling block can be tricked, and the person will fall little by little, becoming more and more courageous, and finally doomed.

She doesn't want to challenge herself, and she won't use this method on anyone except the Luo family.

The Luo family was just a small episode, and after Chu Xia didn't care about it anymore, the rest was their own dog eating dog.

Of course, if Wang Yulan came to her, she wouldn't mind asking for more money and more things.

On September 29th and September 30th, Chu Xia took two days off to take the exam.

She actually asked for a lot of leave this month, and she was afraid that the minister would not approve it if she asked for leave again.

But the minister didn't say anything, and directly approved her leave note, and said to her: "Your health is important. Our department doesn't have much work recently. You can take a few more days off." Chu Xia didn't take it seriously. Recently, the factory is celebrating the National

Day activities, but the preparations are almost done.

A popular activity now is to hold parades. When major festivals come, the Propaganda Department of each factory will organize parades.

Gong and drum team, garland team, flag team...

In short, the parade must be very cheerful and festive, and let everyone know that the parade unit is the Third Textile Factory.

Chu Xia didn't come up with an idea. There was a fixed pattern in the past. She would do whatever the minister arranged.

Most of the time these days was rehearsals, and the people in the Propaganda Department were very busy, and Chu Xia was also dragged along.

However, the work assigned to her is not heavy. She mainly distributes props and clothes, and then records the time and number of these items when they are borrowed and returned.

In addition to the parade, there are also some programs to celebrate the National Day, and the props and costumes of the performances are also managed by Chu Xia.

Two days off in early summer, this job requires the minister to reassign people.

She handed over the record book of props and costumes for the past few days to the minister, and after checking that there were no problems, she didn't care about it later.

At 7:30 on September 29, Chu Xia came to the office of her head teacher in No. 9 Middle School.

Chu Xia was brought by the director to get to know her class teacher when she received the report card for the transfer test last time.

Her class teacher is a very serious middle-aged woman, and she strongly disapproved of Chu Xia's behavior of not coming to class, but she couldn't help it if the teacher agreed.

But before Chu Xia left, she said to Chu Xia with a serious face: "Don't be proud of your good grades now. If you don't study hard, even if you get good grades in the transfer exam, you still won't be able to enter the university after one year!" Chu

Xia I understand this head teacher, she is doing it for her own good, and I hope she can study hard in the class.

It's just a pity that she was disappointed.

When I saw the class teacher again, she still had no smile on her face, and there were deep lines of Sichuan characters between her eyebrows.

This time she didn't say much. After telling Chu Xia about the exam room and the exam number, she told her to take the exam and let her take the exam.

She was assigned to No. 10 examination room No. 17, which was the last examination room. As soon as she entered, Chu Xia saw a familiar person.

"Second Sister! You... why are you here?"

Luo Xiaomei looked shocked, her eyes widened, and she pointed at Luo Chuxia and shouted.

With a smile on Chu Xia's face, he said naturally: "This is the examination room, of course I am here to take the examination."

After speaking, he walked in directly and sat on the table on the 17th. And Luo Xiaomei stood there in a daze, her face full of disbelief.

how can that be possible? Didn't her second sister graduate for many years? How could she come to the exam?

Luo Xiaomei turned her head back frequently, wanting to ask Chu Xia what happened. But the teacher came in, and didn't drive Chu Xia out, and distributed the papers as usual.

Luo Xiaomei didn't know how to write in the first place, and now she doesn't even bother to write.

Chu Xia didn't care about Luo Xiaomei's thoughts, she concentrated on writing her test paper, shielding all the disturbances around her, and she didn't notice that the teacher was standing behind her all the time.

Luo Xiaomei originally wanted to ask Chu Xia after the exam was over, but who knew that Chu Xia had handed in the papers ahead of time, and she still had more than half of the papers to write!

It must be all written nonsense, how could it be possible to write so fast!

Later, when the early summer came in, Luo Xiaomei didn't find a chance. And in early summer, she handed in the papers ahead of schedule.

By the time Luo Xiaomei finished writing, Chu Xia would have already left.

And here, when Chu Xia came back from school, she carried a basket of shrimps in her hand. She happened to see someone selling them. They looked pretty good and the quantity was not too much, so she bought them all.

As soon as she walked to the gate of the family courtyard, she saw a man standing at the gate of her house. He was tall and straight, wearing a shirt and black trousers.

Hearing movement, he turned his head.